Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
My god are you incredible ! You are truly one of the all time stars of this forum and when you post, I light up! I miss these threads so much even though they make you realize how rare toes like yours are in day to day life! LOL

My dearest friend, Spotlight! How happy I am to see you here! When I took this shot... it was with you in mind because I know how much you love your "toe puffs"

and here's the close-up

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
My compliments to your pedicurist. Your sexy feet make her work all the more lovely.

Ah sweet Toetapper - you always say the nicest the things.... [Blush]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Drool]

Let's see if we can get a word or two out of you! [Wink] LOL

I am very very happy to see you still drooling over lovely feet at Wu's dear fjb....

does this meet with your favor?

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
So nice to see your Spring inspired toes and toenails PP! Your toes are a true vision to me! (bows in admiration) [Wink]

Hello moldy! I am so glad to hear from you and am even happier that you are enjoying my post. I have a few more to share with this particular color and nail art so... take a look!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

-

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet with a wonderful polish design.

Tremendous and one of my new favs.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Adam X - I am always happy to see new admirers of my feet and I hope to continue to keep you coming back!

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back again PP!!

So great to see you and those gorgeous feet of yours! You always come back with such amazing polish jobs! Your perfect feet just look so beautiful and are begging to be massaged and kissed! They look very tasty! [Smile]

Great to see you again!!

Looks like the toenail grew back with no problem [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Welcome back again PP!!

So great to see you and those gorgeous feet of yours! You always come back with such amazing polish jobs! Your perfect feet just look so beautiful and are begging to be massaged and kissed! They look very tasty! [Smile]

Great to see you again!!

Looks like the toenail grew back with no problem [Smile]

Hi! Phoselover! In my mind I've never left because I think about everyone here often. I truly wish I could hire someone to help me get photos done and uploaded but then it wouldn't be the same.

My toenail is fine (thank God) and you certainly can read feet because they ARE begging to be massaged and kissed!

--------------------

Eagle's fan
Board Regular
Member # 41488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle's fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMM glad to see your back PP missed you dearly and I love seeing your sexy soles!!!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello PP !
Barbie has made a great job enlighting our thoughts during your missing but it's always a pleasure to marvel with all the super toes...

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Eagle's fan:
MMMMMMMM glad to see your back PP missed you dearly and I love seeing your sexy soles!!!!

I do believe that while it may be a little while yet before this polish is changed ( it is only 1 day old) I am sure I can dig deep into the "sole" side of perfectpeds to keep you happy!

Thanks for missing me Eagle's fan!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footthirst:
Hello PP !
Barbie has made a great job enlighting our thoughts during your missing but it's always a pleasure to marvel with all the super toes...

Footthirst - I agree with you that Barbie Gurl provides great content for foot worship - she's a beautiful girl with beautiful feet. I am proud to be in such company. Thanks for your incredibly nice comment!

--------------------

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! We foot girls should stick together. Didn't expect that compliment. Thanks PP and of course Footthirst.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Wow! We foot girls should stick together. Didn't expect that compliment. Thanks PP and of course Footthirst.

The best compliments come because you don't expect them! I only speak the truth -- and ...
you're very welcome!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links