Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds back on the wings of Blue Butterflies
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEXY! HOT!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Dizzy Couture:
PP, it's Hamp, made a little name change but I am thrilled that you are back! You definitely returned with finesse and complete sexiness. Can't wait to see more!

Whoa - Hamp -- or shall I say Dizzy... I'm glad you filled me in or I would never have recognized you! You were my very first admirer! Thanks for your sweet words and I look forward to posting more pics here.
You are very welcome, PP! Yes, I was your very first admirer and I am still sold out on your photography. Such class and beauty!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Even I have to come out of hibernation and let you know how much I love your pedicure. The color and the butterfiles are great!

Maverick, I was wondering where you had wandered off to and I'm more than thrilled that I was the one able to pull you out of hibernation. Hope I'll be able to continue to draw your attention!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Wow! PP you have outdone yourself. I really love how much attention you pay to each of your fan's comments. This thread is tops with me. Absolutely stunning pics of your gorgeous toes and amazing toenails, topped with your sweet replies to each and everyone of us. Thanks so much for being such a sweetheart. So here's to dreaming of being your 1/4" tall toeslave! He he. [Smile]

Oh moldy -

you never cease to lift my spirits and stroke my ego. It is so nice to hear from you.

As for my individual replies, I believe that the most important thing in life is the people in it and I want them to know how much I cherish their friendship and support. Also, how could I not acknowledge and show my gratitude when you all have been so good to me?

Now, if you're going to be a really good 1/4" toe slave, you better start by polishing my big toe and keep my butterflies shining! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I know this may not be necessary but I wanted to say that I had made several replies a few days ago and then I had trouble loggin in - I was afraid I had been deleted!!!! Not sure what was happening with the website but I heard from others through other communication that it wasn't just me! Didn't want you to think I had disappeared again so quickly! [Smile]

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

May God bless our soldiers - past, present and future! Please remember - freedom isn't free!

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ [Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links