Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really really love the last picture. Perfect feet & beatiful face. WOW

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful, hot and sexy. I would love to see some POV shots of her, where she is standing over us, looking down, smiling, and her foot sole is about to lower on to our faces! She is about to make us really smell and experience her sexy bare foot! REALLY HOT! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B fucking rocks. Looks like 2012 is gonna be great!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
She is so beautiful, hot and sexy. I would love to see some POV shots of her, where she is standing over us, looking down, smiling, and her foot sole is about to lower on to our faces! She is about to make us really smell and experience her sexy bare foot! REALLY HOT! THANK YOU!!!!

I'm going to have to second this.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys!
Sorry it's been so long...we've been very busy lately...
Here are a few pics to hold you over until our next photo session!
She reads all posts...reply! Please let her know that you enjoy them!
Also...she loves to see what her feet do to you!
She hasn't gotten any pics from you guys at all...and wonders "why not?"
I just think she needs some motivation from all of you!!!
You do want us to keep posting her pics right?
Send some to her then...lol
Thanks and Enjoy...
DEANO & B
deano4feet@yahoo.com

-  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for the update. I will be "using" those pictures later tonight to help me sleep better...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles, I would love to see some pics of her kicking at the camera karate style. [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new pics!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude,love the black polish...does she "share" her feet with anyone but you? I'm sure you enjoy watching if she does... I would [Smile]
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deano4feet:
 -

She makes me feel better [Drool]

I want to stick my cock between them. GORGEOUS.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cruz57
Board Regular
Member # 22063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cruz57   Author's Homepage   Email cruz57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please forgive me for viewing this post and not commenting earlier. Unbearably sexy soles and toes...and a gorgeous face that really lets me know that you are enjoying this. Thanks for having the courage to shoot face and sole shots. Disembodied feet without the face they are attached to just don't do it for me. You are incredible and your husband...spectacularly generous to share you with us. Thank You.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did y'all get the pics I sent via email? I'm working on a video for the Lovely B.

Thanks for the big toe jewelry. I love that.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Any new pics???

--------------------
 -  -

deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...here you go! She says "Thanks for the Love!"
Finally a large update for you guys...sorry we haven't posted in awhile.
Please keep the comments coming...also She Loves tribute pics!
If you like these pics and want more...then show her and tell her!
Hot Pink nails are next...wait until you see them!
Enjoy...DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links