Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brontosaurus,

That's a hot wife. Love the jewelry, esp. the ring on her big toe. Great stuff!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!! SHE HAS GOT SOME VERY SEXY TOES!! SHE ALSO KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles!!!!!! Great wrinkles!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the Great Replies!!
I Love my Hot Wife and her Sexy Feet!!
Here are a few more for you to Enjoy!!
Any guys have pics for her?
She thinks it is Really Hot that guys are actually Strokin to her feet...and Shooting to her!!
The pictures just let her enjoy you too!
As for being ticklish...she used to be really super tickly...was uncomfortable for her
but with all the attention I have given her feet over the years...she enjoys being tickled now.
Occasionally I will get a feather and glide it over her soles and between her toes!
She Absolutely Loves This and it gets her really hot and bothered... she loves footrubs too!
Which of course I willingly give her! Alot!
Enjoy...DEANO & B  -  -  -  -

[ September 22, 2011, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: deano4feet ]

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is amazing! Let her know how much we appreciate her, and please, keep them coming! I'd love to see her in some new locations. Kicking would be great as well!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briskizgz
Board Regular
Member # 40057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briskizgz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes put her in some pantyhose with toe spreads [Smile]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible pics, thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic, sexy wrinkled soles...awesome poses showcasing her lovely soles. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if your lovely B has any idea just how good it feels to look at her and the soles of her magnificent feet...

Your lovely B is a "natural" in front of the camera...she has such a wonderful charisma...

She is a very beautiful woman...her feet are magnificent...especially her awesome soles...I love it that she likes to go barefoot a lot...must keep you in a constant state of need and arousal...

The soles of her feet did me in...she made me come hard and fast...I will be turning to her for relief again very soon...I simply cannot wait to have her again...

Thank you for sharing these awesome photos...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can u please take pics of the back of her heels.. i wanna see the texture and or maybe lots of shots of her heel.. thanks. From the pics it looks like she has cracks on her heel and what size are her feet.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new ads DEANO & B!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 3 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even with all the great content on these forums, I keep checking back daily in hopes for un update from dean and his lovely B.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all!" [Mmm]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...Thanks for all the Compliments!
She loves to read all these posts...
How about some more pics for her? Anyone?
She likes to look too!! She Really Loves to see what Her Feet do to You!
If you dont want to post here...send them to Her... deano4feet@yahoo.com
Sorry we haven't posted for a bit...Here are some I took the other night...
A couple of her being tickled with a feather!!! We Hope you likem'
Thanks & Enjoy...
DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links