Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she is unbelievable! Thanks for the new pics!

You mentioned that she is barefoot often, does she ever get her soles really dirty? I bet they look amazing that way.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!! Yes she does...and they do!
We posted a few slightly dirty in this thread
I have some older dirty sole pics of them too...
I will try to post some when I find them!

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm very very sexy feet!

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if she really wants to see what her feet do to me, maybe I should fire up the ol' webcam for a yahoo session...

Cuz them are hot feet! [Cool]

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing wrinkled soles! Hot update as always. Thx for your generousity and cannot wait til next update. To B: Your wrinkled soles look absolutely delicious! You are sexy as hell and every one of us wishes that we were fortunate enough to worship those sexy soles! Keep up the good work and most of all, have fun.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow they are amazing mate

awesome soles, wrinkles, toes, perfect shape

lucky guy

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning deano absolutly stunning post !!!!

I would too see a few shots like my avitar [Woot]

[ October 06, 2011, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Foot Lover Of London ]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daccota
Board Regular
Member # 12688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daccota   Email daccota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best greetz from germany...wow wow wow soles are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great..please more my friend!!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
godfather33
Board Regular
Member # 42814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for godfather33   Email godfather33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YO YO MA!!..Very nice wrinkled soles. Did you, or are gonna make any vids to post??
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deano4feet:

This is the type of pic she loves!
Her pics inducing a rock hard cock...anyone else have one like this for her??

--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! Your wife is something else!!
If she gets off on what she's doing to all of us on this msg board then here ya go:

One from me-

(deleted dick pix to keep this in the foot pics section and out of the adult section)

Tell your wife her feet are absolutely gorgeous!
You are one lucky man.
sincerely,
eff (eyeforfeet)

[ October 24, 2011, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Deano,

I have a request. Can you take some car "out the window" shots? Natural lighting etc. It would be great to see her feet on the dashboard or resting on the side mirror.

Thanks! Super sexy feet she has!!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys...
eff she loved the pic...says more! lol Thanks!
heres one for ya footluvrguy
DEANO & B
 -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links