Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
afn
Board Regular
Member # 36235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been patiently waiting for this...It's great to see you back National!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
As for Imagebam, Firefox makes a browser for Android, but all Android browsers have a threshold of suckiness, IMO. I mention Firefox because it has a couple of great add-ons (which a fellow Wus member told me about) called Ad Blocker and Ghostery. Those do a terrific job of blocking popups on my PC. Firefox also has robust settings that prevent unauthorized downloads.

Had to come back to this Hyp. Just opened Firefox, latest version just updated from Google play, accessed one image from Imagebam, intentionally allowed the advertising redirects to complete without pressing the back button like crazy to abort that crap, and guess what? The device simply started to download a malicious apk file:-)

I had serious doubts about your claim, especially because the way browsers are implemented and interact with your operating system are not the same when you compare against browsers developed for desktop PC's. In my case, with my very specific (stock by the way) version of Android, it does not matter which browser I'm using: the b*tch will download that crap anyway.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy, vey, sorry to hear of your troubles there, H.A.PT. Sounds like I was overly optimistic about Firefox for Android.

That said, I feel I was correct to disparage Android browsers.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
First of all, welcome back! I kind of missed your updates and I am curious to see how this new pictures perspective will work as time goes by and more sets you share.

About the problems Icarus mentions with Imagebam, things are not that simple, especially when you access Imagebam from an Android device.

Not only the website redirects you to other very suspicious sites as soon as you touch the screen, but also redirects you to other sites that makes the device to automatically download obviously harmful applications (apk files) without user confirmation.

This is a really serious problem for Android users and you should really take this into account, as we are definitely in a "mobile age", and the percentage of mobile users must be very high, if not already well above regular desktop PC users.

Welcome back once again!

I am using an iPad, so I'm sensing a way they are exploiting week ness in tablets. But Imagebam didn't use to do this, it's a fairly new development.. Imageview seems not to do this. I'd use another browser but I think it's Apples plan to make them slow an unfavorable on the iPad to protect their market share. Chrome, for example runs VERY slow on my iPad.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -

I contemplated asking her to pose for me, but I didn't think too long about before I decided to give her a shot. The two of us didn't say a whole lot to each other - it was one of those shoots where she would do what I want without a lot of words exchanging between us. Because of that, there's pretty much nothing I can tell you about her personality. What I will say, however, is that she was very easy to work with, she took my directions well, all in a very peaceful, very quiet atmosphere. She was absolutely fine with the whole concept and she seemed like someone who doesn't make things complicated for anyone she's talking to or dealing with. She came across as someone who can be a reasonable person to deal with and someone who likes to go with the flow. She's someone who can enjoy just about anything just as long as it doesn't hurt any animals or children.

Even if she does want to talk about something, I don't think that she would say a whole lot because she likes to keep a low profile, keep everything as stress-free as possible and just enjoy the more simple things of life.

SIMPLE EVENING -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q4vpy8jvu8ttxoiiuc40udya57r2ats1

SIZE - 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK)

--

-  -  -

NATURAL CLASSIC
As you will be able to see from the notes she's reading, she depends on her voice more than a lot of other people to support her livelihood. She is a singer who performs dramatic work combining words and musical notes, usually in a theatrical setting. She is involved in the operas scene.

Her passion for singing goes back many years, traced to her childhood. She is realizing her dreams, they have come to fruition, and she is making the best of her life by singing in a form of grace that can only come from her natural talents and getting better at her craft whenever the time calls for it.

She's very easy to talk to, very easy to get along with, very easy to make her laugh, never that awkward feeling of trying to figure out what to talk about next when there's that dead air of silence.

She was very busy, involved in her work before I came through. After the shoot, she was glad that she was able to become distracted from what she was doing and pay more attention to what I was doing. A nice way to take a much-needed break from studying.

CLASSICISTIC VOICE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vba1c6tyuqtjlzdcrv9px2fa6tg3lmqh/1

SIZE - 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

----

Don't think for a second that these are the last women I'm going to show this week. I have a few more women left before we can call it a week at the Natural Park. I will show those women tomorrow night.

[ September 22, 2019, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Different forms of ballgames were being played in American cities in the 1850s, but the form that eventually matured into baseball was then known as "the New York game." It was developed in the 1840s by the Knickerbocker Club, a social club of mainly upper-middle-class members. Having no suitable place to play the game in New York, the men took the ferry across the Hudson to the Elysian Fields in Hoboken, where Alexander J. Cartwright first created the now familiar diamond-shaped field with bases at four corners. In the design competition for the Park, the commissioners required each design to include three "playgrounds," the term for ball fields at the time.

Nonetheless Olmsted and Vaux's main agenda was for people to gaze upon the green lawn, not necessarily to play on them. The designers wanted the landscapes in the park to serve the greatest good for the greatest number of people, and they considered ball playing too specialized a use for the general public. The commissioner did, however, value the use of the park for educational purposes, so they rewarded school boys with good grades and good attendance the privilege of ball playing in the park, though the lawns were only open a few hours a week for this purpose in order to protect the turf. Vaux designed the Ballplayers House as a comfort station for these young ball players. Girls were relegated to the East Green for croquet; co-ed sports simply weren't tolerated in public society in the mid-1800s. Adults were not permitted to play baseball or cricket in Central Park until the 1920s. Rebuilt in 1990, the Ballplayers House now serves as a concessions stand for players and spectators.

-

^^^
This was "Simple Evening's" view during the time of our shoot. I don't know if she understood the rules to the game, but it she certainly enjoyed watching those people take part in their after-work activities.

[ September 22, 2019, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so great to see you back!

I don't know what more you have in store for the rest of us, but I'm pretty sure that I won't be disappointed. I love what you done with this, I love the change of location from one park to another and I love knowing that this Natural Park thing has a much different feel than the National Park one.

The Asian girl was a very good find and the shoot itself was so amazing to look through. From the photos, we see that you have changed your attitude when it comes to showing how you are going to photograph them. I love the closeups of the face and I love her look in those face shots. Love how she's playing with her hair and I love those funny shots with her sunglasses. These are things we never saw from the your old place, and I'm pretty hopeful that photos like the ones we have from the Fashionista chick are the signs of more great things to come.

The other lady (cool chic) is gorgeous as well. I love the pictures that shows her reading that magazine towards the end because the glasses makes me want her even more.

Of the last two, I love the classical voice lady more, although I really love what you did by including the socks in Simple Evening's set. Seeing those drives me nuts!

This is awesome stuff and can't wait to see the other girls tonight.

[Bow Down]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NFH
Board Regular
Member # 37814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NFH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW WOW WOW, after a spectacular time in the National Park, here is an outstanding start at the Natural Park now, WOW WOW WOW

We impatiently wait for your outstanding updates featuring outstanding girls, yeah not pro foot models, but in fact way hotter when casually modeling their natural feet.

"Simplicity Makes Beauty".

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

----

This woman will remain a mystery. I was looking for someone to shoot. When I first saw her, she was sleeping up on a hill somewhere. From where I stood, I thought I was looking at a blonde. I assumed it was a blond because I saw enough of her to know that whoever she was, she had a great body. By the way, let me just say that I'm not saying that women who aren't blond aren't attractive. Besides, I prefer brunettes. All I'm saying is that I thought she was a blond for some reason, that's it.

When I was about to continue my walk through the park, that was when she woke up, the Awaken Beauty. That's when I saw that she wasn't a blond after all.

She stretched her arms towards the sky, and you could tell that she had an enjoyable sleep. That's all you will get from me when it comes to this woman because I intend to keep the rest of her story a mystery.

I love her look.
 -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ga3gy4xjkw9rfjnemhw1eb4ajy2r4n7l

SIZE - 10 (US), 42 (EURO), 7.5 (UK)

----

A married woman from Estonia was visiting New York on business, although I forgot what that business was. She has a three year-old son and a friend who had this to say about him among other things.
 -
She's neither too crazy about the foot fetish concept nor repulsed by it in any means. Having said that, she never gave in to his foot needs by letting him touch her feet or take pictures of them long before she met the man who eventually became her husband and the father of her child. It's funny because she would't let that guy touch or take photos of them, but she allowed me - a complete stranger - to have leeway with her feet. There was no time (meaning I had no interest) in trying to find out what the logic was behind her way of thinking. All I knew was if she was going to let me check out her feet, then I was going to take advantage of that opportunity.

She's another who has an unusual voice. I can't find the right word(s) to describe her way of speaking, but I would have to say that her tone of voice sounded wicked even though what she was saying, the things she talked about were anything other than that. She came off as a very nice, very introverted, someone who prefers to be a lone wolf, modest. Yet when one hears her voice, the mind will go for a spin because the voice doesn't seem to match how she is as a loving wife and mother. The voice wasn't Wicked Witch of the West wicked - it was more "refined" instead. I was drawn to the whole thing. She's not someone who talks a lot, like a Cool Chic or Classicistic Voice. She is someone speaks few words.

--

I first saw her as I was walking on Central Park South, approaching Sixth Avenue. I just so happened to look to my left and I saw her from what could've been 250-300 feet away. She was sitting at the exact spot where this photoshoot took place. To get to where she sat, one must walk up a steep hill. It's one of those walks that takes time to complete.

I remembered that as I was about to talk to her she was just getting ready to stand up so that she could leave the park. I was starting to think that I got there too late and that there was somewhere she needed to be. I started talking to her anyway, and to my relief she was in no rush to get anywhere.

There were times throughout the shoot in where she would keep looking behind her shoulder to see if anyone was looking at us. She was curious to see what kind of reaction people would have when walking by us. There was a group of guys, in particular, who stopped to take a look without being too obvious that they were looking. One guy took a picture of us while the rest of them were had a few chuckles and giggles. Yes, giggles. When she told me that the guys were laughing at us, we looked at them, then we went back to the photoshoot before they laughed again as they walked off. She was laughing because they laughed at us. In fact, I think there's a shot of that somewhere in the gallerie. You'll just have to look for it.

She's a nice person and I hope you'll like her, too.

-  -  -

WHEN SERENITY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/z7ioqzw790oqe6t4de61t4wm9cvjqvaq/1

SIZE - 7 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

[ September 22, 2019, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
When Calvert Vaux and Frederick Olmsted designed the Cop Cot rustic summerhouse, they could never have foreseen that it would one day have the city's modern skyline as a dramatic backdrop. Nevertheless, the shelter still provides visitors with an experience of rural life immediately upon entering the park and is a cool respite from the noise and heat on the city street below.

-

^^^
I didn't take this picture, but this was the view I had as I was approaching the Estonian chick, When Serenity. The photoshoot took place just outside of the frame to the left. You can see the Cop Cot in the backround of the images in that set.

[ September 22, 2019, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

NATURAL CLASSIC
Loved by everyone she knows, yet so misunderstood when it comes to finding the right man for herself. So many women like herself hope that the day will come where Mr. Right walks into her life so that everything will be taken care of. She always seeks advice from others, wondering why guys do or say certain things and/or if there's something wrong with her? She's wonders if it's something about herself that she seems oblivious to that doesn't connect with men, or if it's just bad luck that there's just little chemistry between herself and the prospective boyfriend. She's afraid that the fact that she can't cook anything has something to do with her misfortunes.

I felt bad for her in a way because she is the kind of person who is very outgoing, always provides a spark to have lots of fun with. She has a lot of friends and a very loving and supporting family. She had nothing but nice things to say about them.

In the middle of the shoot, she would make comparisons between the fun we were having and the guy she was on a date with the night before.
 -
She was enjoying herself with me during our time together and she never saw the other guy again.

I was about to leave the park to have lunch. As I was about to leave the place, I saw her already lying on the grass. Yes, I was hungry, but my hunger for food had to be put on hold. My appetite for befriending someone this woman was my calling instead.

"Hi, my name is National. What's yours?" Yes, I introduced myself as such. Why? Because I can. "National?" she asked. "Pretty cool! I'm (she gives me her name)." That's when I sat on the grass to meet her eye to eye, to make things more personal between us. I told her how I thought she looked very nice and other g-rated compliments to get her into a new wave of ambiance, set the tone into a new climate that set the foundations for that guy-meets-girl type of stories. She was very receptive to me, and that's how this whole encounter began.

The tattoo on her feet was something she got at the spur of the moment when she was with a group of friends. They were probably a little drunk at the time she got it, but she doesn't regret making that decision.

In all, she's just a typical woman looking to have fun whenever the opportunity strikes up. She's family oriented and someone who will have your back and lie for you, if needed, to keep the loyalty between friendship and relationships intact.

She's cool and laid back. Everything will be just fine.

STACEY DATESEY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/n3fi7udm2av7ierivirldudbspqdt8dh

----

That will be all for this week. I thank everyone who has made a visit to the park and enjoyed the views it had to offer. The Park has more spectacular views and I will be here to serve as your guide through the Park.

Thank you all for everything.

-National

[ September 22, 2019, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

gooolah
Board Regular
Member # 39684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gooolah   Email gooolah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Have you received any foot action from any of the models that you post on here...foot rubs, sniffing, licking, or footjobs? If so, which models and what have you done? I'm a Nosy Rosy.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Nora is great, totally my phenotype... Woof!
I liked Serenity too, she has a nice smile and nice nails, I like how you combined her toes with the skyline and the setting sun. That kind of thing is what I'm talking about regarding perspectives.

As far as your questions re: reflections, it was the sunglasses, yeah.

I like the name you gave to Stacy, and her pretty blue toes. Perhaps men her age are afraid she will use those big black boots to kick their teeth in. Just kidding, she looks to be every bit as you described her.

Getting to your stuff can be tricky for me, and even trickier to write a thoughtful response... This is because your stuff requires time to stop and appreciate it, and comments need to be as artful and carefully considered as what you show us. Those chunks of time can be fleeting, but Sunday morning seems to work!

If I'm ever in Central Park and I see a suave dude taking pics of pretty feet I will walk right up to them and say, "If you're National, I'm Hyperion. When you're finished here let's get a coffee or a beer. I'll be right over there (point)." If the dude punches me in the nose I'll know it's not you.

Well done, Jedi Master.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear, I'm at a loss for words here. You have done a masterful job with these ladies and I cannot thank you enough for the amount of time you put when you're out there meeting these ladies and getting them to agree to take pictures of their feet and them making this thread as organized as it is. It's amazing how you do all of this. I applaud you, sir.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such good stuff.... [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links