Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gooolah:
Have you received any foot action from any of the models that you post on here...foot rubs, sniffing, licking, or footjobs? If so, which models and what have you done? I'm a Nosy Rosy.

Yes, I've done this and I've done that with this girl over here and the other one over there. [Smile] Life is good. [Cool]

Hyperion ...
Zora being great only begins to describe her...

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I liked Serenity too, she has a nice smile and nice nails, I like how you combined her toes with the skyline and the setting sun. That kind of thing is what I'm talking about regarding perspectives.

Thanks for expanding on what you said earlier on perspectives. It also goes back to what I said about Central Park being the place that allows me to become more free as a foot photographer and letting my imaginations run wild in an infinite number of directions. This park does wonders for me in the kind of style I do. The best part about of all of this is that you haven't seen anything yet. [Smile]

I like the name I gave "Stacey", too. It's one of the more catchier names I've given someone in here. The sound of the name tells you that you're about to be treated for something real fun and that she's a real fun person to be with as well. I can still remember that shoot as if it was yesterday. She can be naïve and quite oblivious about certain things, and that cuteness is what draws you in to her. She is every bit as good as you think she is.

quote:
Getting to your stuff can be tricky for me, and even trickier to write a thoughtful response... This is because your stuff requires time to stop and appreciate it, and comments need to be as artful and carefully considered as what you show us. Those chunks of time can be fleeting, but Sunday morning seems to work!

It's priceless to know that my style of presentation is unique to the point that carefully planning out your thoughts to fully justify what I've done. I thank you immensely for feeling that way about my work.

It's kind of tough to describe, but when I'm out there at the Park doing a photoshoot, my mind starts to brainstorm and tries to compose a work of art in a way that has not been presented before, in a way that has my own "trademark" that hasn't been showcased by anyone else. I'm out there to have fun, and I'm also out there to take my style seriously and try to push it into many directions that makes my work stand out as uniquely my own.

quote:
If I'm ever in Central Park and I see a suave dude taking pics of pretty feet I will walk right up to them and say, "If you're National, I'm Hyperion. When you're finished here let's get a coffee or a beer. I'll be right over there (point)." If the dude punches me in the nose I'll know it's not you.

[Laugh]

Let's have a cold one instead, as I don't drink coffee. [Smile]

To 18th Floor and footjoyboy, I salute you as well. Thank you.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
If I'm ever in Central Park and I see a suave dude taking pics of pretty feet I will walk right up to them and say, "If you're National, I'm Hyperion. When you're finished here let's get a coffee or a beer. I'll be right over there (point)." If the dude punches me in the nose I'll know it's not you.

[Laugh]

Let's have a cold one instead, as I don't drink coffee. [Smile]

-National

I often wonder if any Wu's members ever run in to each other.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 4 years ago I had lunch with a fellow member. I was going to be in a city and I posted that on the forum, someone responded and we arranged to meet up. Someone like National would be easy to spot.

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:

I often wonder if any Wu's members ever run in to each other. [/QUOTE]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wow Nora is great, totally my phenotype... Woof!

The truth as been spoken. My GOD, National, that women just blew me away, absolutely beautiful and breathtaking!

Whatever brand of shoes she wore that day is a company that should pay her feet a royalty!

ZORA is a Goddess!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I often wonder if any Wu's members ever run in to each other.

I've met with three or four other members of this forum. Two of them saw me in action at the park, getting women to show their feet for me for pictures. One of them is a member of this forum. The other one isn't, although this Frenchman has his own channel on YouTube where he has women pose their feet for him. The guy who's the member of this forum wanted to see me in action and we set up a time and date to meet up. This was something he had to see to believe. It's just like watching a sporting event in that it's one thing to see the sport on TV. But when you're at the live event, in person, the experience is so much better. The same thing can be said about listening to your favorite band on audio or watching their music videos. It's one thing to see it on TV, but when you go to see a live concert in person, the experience comes to life and the feelings of exhilaration and excitement becomes second to none.

Essentially, that's how he felt after seeing me in action, right in front of his eyes. It looks good from afar when you see the results I've been able to pull off on the internet. But if you were there to see the whole thing in person, you become overwhelmed! That's how he felt, and he had nothing else to do but to shake my hand at the end.

The other guy with the YouTube channel just happen to be at the park on one of the days I was shooting. He came up to me after one of the shoots and we started talking for a bit.

Good stuff.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The other one isn't, although this Frenchman has
his own channel on YouTube where he has women pose their feet for him...
The other guy with the YouTube channel just happen to be at the park on one of the days I was shooting. He came up to me after one of the shoots and we started talking for a bit."

National, do you mean Fred? That guy does great work, he reminded me of you. I like to screen-cap his videos.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
National, do you mean Fred? That guy does great work, he reminded me of you.

No, although the one I'm talking about is good friends with Fred. The guy I'm referring to is the one behind this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Frenchbarefoot/videos

I met him a long time ago in my Bryant Park days. I was just done shooting pictures of some girl when he comes up to me from behind and starts to talk to me. At first I thought he was one of those Christians who try to "recruit" guys into joining their Bible study group. I was about to get rid of him because I wasn't interested in having a conversation about religion, but he assured me that he wasn't one of those guys. He wanted to tell me that he couldn't help but look at what was going on between myself and the woman I was shooting and that he does something similar to what I do in France.

We didn't talk to too long because he was with his wife and she wasn't too pleased with the fact that he was talking to me about about other women's feet. She never said anything as she was waiting for him from afar, but the look on her face said it all. We really had to cut the conversation short when a drunk guy started hitting on his wife.

For the few minutes that we talked to each other, he seemed like a pretty cool guy, someone who I can see being great friends with had we both lived in the same country at the same time.

I'll see if I can get in touch with him again because he wished he had the time to spend an entire day with me.

-National

[ April 22, 2015, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
We didn't talk to too long because he was with his wife and she wasn't too pleased with the fact that he was talking to me about about other women's feet. She never said anything as she was waiting for him from afar, but the look on her face said it all. We really had to cut the conversation short when a drunk guy started hitting on his wife.

Jesus, talk about a situation deteriorating quickly! What a train wreck. [Confused] .... I'm sure had his wife not been there the two of you would have been at that park together for hours! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wives/gf's tend to mess up a lot of things for guys. -.-

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
I'm sure had his wife not been there the two of you would have been at that park together for hours! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

The whole thing was quite funny, actually. Well, at least for me it was. His mind was pulling him in all sorts of directions because he knew that I knew that had his wife not been there, that we would've had a lot of fun at the park that day. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, as always, TOETALLY TOERIFFIC work from you. A lot of sexy feet caught by you again. Glad as the rest that you are back and still doing what you do. I am loving all of those sexy long toes you are taking pics of and wish I could be there to watch you in action. I am thankful though that after hours of finding women and making pics of their sexy feet, you still find time to come here and upload them and share them here!! Thanks for taking the time, and effort to keep your foot buddies here happy. Please pass on to your next long toe woman you get a chance to make pics of, that your fans are also thankful that they share their lovely feet and toes with us!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All great shares National, thank you so much for sharing. I love how you always provide a synopsis of each girl, so that way it gives the viewer a feel for what each girl was like. Even though the main focus is obviously her feet, half of the enjoyment for me personally is knowing what each of these girls are like and seeing just how much they all differ from one another and possess their own unique qualities. My only humble suggestion for future shoots, would be if you could perhaps include a few more sole shots of their feet outstretched side by side, with the subject's face visible behind them.

Even though I like all of the ladies you posted as they all have their own unique qualities as mentioned, I think my favorite would be "THE COOL CHIC". Aside from possessing a nice smile, she really does smile with her eyes as well, and it helps light up her face. She seems like a very down to earth girl and very open minded and fun. I love just how down she is with the whole notion of foot fetishism, and open to whatever kinks come along with that (by '"kinks", I presume that means foot worshipping, smelling etc.) I also like how she is an intellect. Perhaps part of the reason why she's so accepting of foot fetish, as she possesses the intellect to rationalize that it's not that big of a deal in the big picture. She also has a perfect foot size for me, at a size 8.5. Definitely not small and probably more on the larger side, but not overly large. My favorite would be anywhere from a size 8-10, so an 8.5 - 9 is right in the wheelhouse.

Part of what allures me to her also, is based on her down to earth personality, spontaneity and being down with foot fetish, I can totally imagine her indulging a random stranger in a little bit of harmless fun foot play to humor them, provided that they introduced themselves accordingly, made small talk and piqued her interest by finding that individual interesting and non threatening so to speak. Based on your description of her, I just don't envision her being very off put by it, more like she'd find it humorous and fun because of the humor aspect. If it were me, as soon as she said, "Sure," "Ok," "Go ahead," etc, it'd be the last you'd see of my nose for a few hours as it'd be buried in the bottoms of her bare feet and smelling away at those soles and toes faster than you can say "feet". Haha. [Smile]

Ok, perhaps not literally hours, but I would certainly be quite acquainted with her feet and what they had to offer by the time I was finished.

[ April 29, 2015, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...
I'm glad that you were able to find someone who you feel quite attached to from the beginning of the Natural Park journey. I can still remember her being a bit shy about showing her soles because she felt they weren't in the best condition they could've been. But after we got into a grove, whatever insecurities she had about her feet became an issue no more. She became comfortable in her role and was compliant to what I wanted or needed out of her.

I want to to acknowledge the time you took in preparing your post for your undying interest in Cool Chic because imagining what it must be like to spend a good deal amount of time with her had to have taken your imaginations into some sort of a whirlwind.

And if you liked the fact that she was an intellect, then wait until you get a load of some lady who I will show in the future. When it comes to academics, this woman is a bibliophile to the Nth degree.

But back to Cool Chic. There was nothing you said that I can disagree with. She's pretty awesome, and the way you described her is an extension to what I said about her my introductions about her.

lovepaintedtoenails ...
I had a great time and a good laugh while reading your post. It was quite enjoyable and a good piece to read. Thank you for your support. Thank you a million times over.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

[ September 27, 2019, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-  -  -

I was at the park looking to see if I could befriend another woman before I called it a day. I was just a few minutes from leaving the park when I caught this lovely creature from a distance, walking my direction. Everything about her outfit caught my attention, knee-high socks and all. I'm walking in one direction, she's walking in the opposite direction, and we were about to meet at the end of the bridge that I walked over.

From the way she walked, she was on pace to get nowhere very soon, aimlessly roving about. She took her sweet time taking her sweet time and she was daydreaming as she did so. She's been to the park many times before, but treated this particular visit as if it were her first from the way she admired the trees, the squirrel that was just to her left, and the joy that such a gorgeous day could turn into quite an evening. Her eyes wandering towards the sky or whatever was the moment when I had to catch her attention because she was so zoned out of this world and well into her own. She probably had no idea that I was in her proximity.

I said hi, which seemed to snap her out of whatever she was fantasizing about. She acknowledged my presence with a hi of her own, which was inviting from the tone of her voice. I then said something about how I liked her boots and asked her where she got them from. Her answer to that question was irrelevant to me because that was when the floodgates had open, making for a much easier conversation about things that had to do with her feet.

A very soft spoken person who doesn't take too many things seriously, although she's not quite as talkative as many of the other women I met. She does an excellent job at preserving her thoughts before expressing them whenever the time suits her best.

SACRED HEART -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hfbn8d1q73poxc1hsc55vw6wwfa0oyq5

SIZE 6 (US), 3.5 (UK), 36.5 (EUR)

[ September 27, 2019, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links