Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
This guy is one of my new favorite content producers. He's on Instagram and goes by the name of SoleTiger. He has a website as well (footclub) that contains the full galleries and the videos of his encounters, but he posts sample pictures of each of his adventures on Instagram where he tells the backstory in detail of how he approached each girl and what happened during the encounter, things said, etc. The thing I like about him is he's pretty much a no bullshit guy; he approaches these girls and within 30 seconds of approaching them and politely introducing himself and giving off a good impression and a good vibe, usually compliments their shoes to steer the conversation in the direction of their feet and then asks if he can take pictures of their feet right there on the spot for fun, and straight up tells them it's because he has a foot fetish and is compiling a portfolio/gallery of feet if they ask what it's for and shows it to them, figuring that the worst they can say is no. His on the spot shoots usually happen at places such as waterfront walks, outdoor restaurants, Target, Wal-Mart, or the beach.

Here's a mixture of a few of his recent encounters/finds:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The most interesting thing is that some of these girls go for it either because they like their own feet, or because they've had experience in the past with foot fetishism in some capacity, such as with a previous boyfriend or a guy friend.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I follow this page on instagram. Definitely a Fan of his work. lots of great feet on there! especially them being random females that he approaches.

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recognize his voice. Hasn't he been producing videos for a while? Seems like the same guy that used to shoot vids from a college campus and got some great vids of a curly haired college professor.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

I know who you're referring to. I don't think they're the same guy though.

I remember seeing that professor video on YouTube like 7 or 8 years ago. Might still be there. I remember the guy who filmed that sounded like a dick, judging by his comments to others in the comment section.

SoleTiger has a really chill and appreciative personality, and has been around for roughly two years or so I think, but has only recently gotten a bit more popular.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
And just like any smart entrepreneur, he will eventually start an actual pay site when he realizes he can make above $1,000/month for literally no work at all if he enjoys what he does.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
And just like any smart entrepreneur, he will eventually start an actual pay site when he realizes he can make above $1,000/month for literally no work at all if he enjoys what he does.

Is that how much you make per month with your site?

He already does have a site though, as I mentioned. I purchased a membership to it myself, since I like him and his content. It's only $9. Great deal.

Groth
unregistered

I don't have a site, but anyone with the ability to do basic math can add the average cost of a standard pay site's membership fees (from the ones I buy from that go roughly for $25-$35/month anyway) and extrapolate it by a median average of memberships given per month according to website data and word of mouth can reach that amount easily in my estimation (if not way more). He should charge at least $30/month, I'd say he's probably easily get it! So if you're listening Sole Tiger, the sky is the limit.

$9 is a great deal and it's nice to know your favorite pay site. I will have to check his out now. Cheers.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I don't have a site, but anyone with the ability to do basic math can add the average cost of a standard pay site's membership fees (from the ones I buy from that go roughly for $25-$35/month anyway) and extrapolate it by a median average of memberships given per month according to website data and word of mouth can reach that amount easily in my estimation (if not way more). He should charge at least $30/month, I'd say he's probably easily get it! So if you're listening Sole Tiger, the sky is the limit.

$9 is a great deal and it's nice to know your favorite pay site. I will have to check his out now. Cheers.

Or someone that owns a site themselves.

He should charge whatever he wants to charge, not what you tell him to charge. And I wouldn't say the sky is the limit when it comes to charging for foot content. With the amount of free content out there, you're going to have less and less people paying for it, especially if prices increase. In order for website owners to keep their sites in business, at least those such as yourself who do it for the money, they need people to buy memberships; people don't need to buy memberships to their sites.

[ August 11, 2018, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

I'm sure someone who actually owns a site would better predict than I about what they make, I am only guessing based on membership costs I see on each site. From what I understand, the pay sites still charging $25-35/month with more content than you can shake a stick at are killing it (value, quantity, quality & demand).

It's a free country and world, and I hope he charges appropriately in the future for the what the market seems to be bearing quite easily.I highly doubt if they were in trouble of going out of business the sites would still be producing content and running. (Hear that Tiger?).

Stay Classy and Civil like your mentor here.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I'm sure someone who actually owns a site would better predict than I about what they make, I am only guessing based on membership costs I see on each site. From what I understand, the pay sites still charging $25-35/month with more content than you can shake a stick at are killing it (value, quantity, quality & demand).

It's a free country and world, and I hope he charges appropriately in the future for the what the market seems to be bearing quite easily.I highly doubt if they were in trouble of going out of business the sites would still be producing content and running. (Hear that Tiger?).

Stay Classy and Civil like your mentor here.

A free world? Go live in Venezuela in the state they are now, and then tell me how “free” you are. But I digress.

You seem to have a really bad habit in trying to tell people what you want them to do, according to what you see fit for them. But even then, I’d still buy his content at the same price over yours. It has more value to me. It’s better, and he approaches random girls off the street to model their feet for no other reason than for fun, which is what I prefer. I’m not into sites with paid foot models who are looking for paid modeling work, who are recruited off of modeling sites. Not to mention that you threaten to disclose the financial information of people that you claim have purchased a membership to your site, should they ever disagree with you in a foot forum. So there’s also that.

But yes, in a free market economy, such as the USA, you can choose to charge whatever you want; however, people can choose to not buy what you peddle, especially when it’s something as petty as foot pictures, something that’s not a necessity, and that can easily be found in abundance for free. Never forget: in order for your site to keep going, you need memberships to your site. People don’t need memberships to your site.

Such as myself. Have a good day.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

You can't see past your anger for this norcal person and you've wrapped yourself up into a tizzy fit, lashing out and being uncivil to someone who has no ties to that website for no reason. We WERE discussing Tiger's website and content and you somehow became aggressive and unhinged. They will eventually get tired of you if you can't control yourself.

"Something as petty as foot pictures" yet you're here checking your "foot picture" thread every 5 minutes. HAHA! I hope he prices you out of his group and makes the money he deserves for all his hard work.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
You can't see past your anger for this norcal person and you've wrapped yourself up into a tizzy fit, lashing out and being uncivil to someone who has no ties to that website for no reason. We WERE discussing Tiger's website and content and you somehow became aggressive and unhinged. They will eventually get tired of you if you can't control yourself.

"Something as petty as foot pictures" yet you're here checking your "foot picture" thread every 5 minutes. HAHA! I hope he prices you out of his group and makes the money he deserves for all his hard work.

Norcal, we both know you’re not interested in having a discussion.

And yes, he is making the money he “deserves”. After all, I chose to buy a membership to his site, not yours.

And I say “deserve” because you don’t deserve, nor are entitled to, other people’s money just because you made the choice to take pictures of feet. They choose to give you money based on if they decide what you peddle has value to them or not. You need them. They don’t need you.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

Do you enjoy those fantasy dialogs in your head imagining random people are someone you hate? They are almost as bad as your take on business 101 haha.

I was trying to have a conversation about the Tiger guy's website, a cordial one where I encourage his work and hope he makes more money but guess you are going to see that doesn't happen. (Well it just did, and I will send him a DM on Instagram now explaining how he can make more money just because you told me I can't). Haha

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Do you enjoy those fantasy dialogs in your head imagining random people are someone you hate? They are almost as bad as your take on business 101 haha.

I was trying to have a conversation about the Tiger guy's website, a cordial one where I encourage his work and hope he makes more money but guess you are going to see that doesn't happen. (Well it just did, and I will send him a DM on Instagram now explaining how he can make more money just because you told me I can't). Haha

Norcal, we both know you’re not interested in having a genuine conversation.

And you only make money, if people decide you make money based on if they decide what you peddle has value to them. That’s not business, it’s economics based on a free market. Charge what you want and do what you want, but people ultimately decide how much it’s worth to them. Never forget that you need them, but they don’t need you. You’re not owed a cent from anyone for choosing on your own volition to take pictures of other people’s feet.

Proof? Here I am, choosing not to give you any money because what you offer and peddle has zero value to me.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links