Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public.
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I have never seen someone take up so much of someone else's head than this. I think it qualifies for the Guinness Book of world records. Baseless claims, uncivil attacks and delusions of grandeur. What next. You are your own problem.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
I have never seen someone take up so much of someone else's head than this. I think it qualifies for the Guinness Book of world records. Baseless claims, uncivil attacks and delusions of grandeur. What next. You are your own problem.

I’m my own problem because I choose not to pay for your site, because I say it has no value to me?

How’s that my problem, exactly?

[ August 11, 2018, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't.

I will just keep posting this over and over until you prove any of your conspiracies.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't.

I will just keep posting this over and over until you prove any of your conspiracies.

Dopey "I know what you are but what am I" behavior sounds about right for you, Norcal. Like I said, we both know you’re not interested in having a genuine, civil discussion.

[ August 11, 2018, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Sounds about right for you, Norcal. Like I said, we both know you’re not interested in having a genuine, civil discussion.

And we all know you aren't interested in proving what you claim or disputing you are a stranger to women.

"My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't."

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Sounds about right for you, Norcal. Like I said, we both know you’re not interested in having a genuine, civil discussion.

And we all know you aren't interested in proving what you claim or disputing you are a stranger to women.

"My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't."

And you are correct. That’s because I couldn’t care less what you think.

All that matters to me is that I’m not giving any money to your site because frankly, I think it sucks. And you hate that you’re not in control of that, while I am.

Have a good one.

Groth
unregistered

"You are correct"
Yes I know I am about the points I made about you. We all= Everyone watching you make a fool out of yourself with your conspiracies.

Why don't you send him an e-mail if you thinks his site sucks, don't tell me. I don't care.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Not to mention that you threaten to disclose the financial information of people that you claim have purchased a membership to your site, should they ever disagree with you in a foot forum. So there’s also that."

[Nut Kick]

P.S. I'd expect Alice W. Wu to come here soon too to tell you how great Norcal's site is. If he was doing so great then he'd be able to quit his warehouse job, and wouldn't have to create fake buzz by creating sock-puppets like this "Groth" here or an "Alice W. Wu." I'd be embarrassed.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"Not to mention that you threaten to disclose the financial information of people that you claim have purchased a membership to your site, should they ever disagree with you in a foot forum. So there’s also that."

[Nut Kick]

P.S. I'd expect Alice W. Wu to come here soon too to tell you how great Norcal's site is. If he was doing so great then he'd be able to quit his warehouse job, and wouldn't have to create fake buzz by creating sock-puppets like this "Groth" here or an "Alice W. Wu." I'd be embarrassed.

Accusations, no basis claims and delirium getting more and more with each post. Why don't we talk about all 3+ of your sock puppet accounts that all log into the site within minutes of each other padding the post counts?

AKAFOOTJOYBOY
AKAFOOTBOYJOY
foot joy (new one)
Dreamgirls with socks (business account)

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

[Nut Kick]

P.S. I'd expect Alice W. Wu to come here soon too to tell you how great Norcal's site is.

Nope. Apparently opted to bump his own thread (again) instead and talk to himself, since nobody else posts in them.
Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
soletiger reminds me of footbear HD. Both great work!

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, Footbear was pretty good. I don’t particularly care for a lot of his latest taste in models though.

Regardless, he’s become a bit too arrogant and haughty though, so I don’t bother with him anymore. Plus, on C4S, he charges 10-15 bucks for a 5 minute clip.

No thanks.

Groth
unregistered

"Nope. Apparently opted to bump his own thread (again) instead and talk to himself, since nobody else posts in them."

So you've outed yourself looking at his threads. Haha. Irrespective of posts on this dinosaur format of a website it seems their social media pages are buzzing and where the rubber meets the road is in the silent majority of lurkers who buy memberships to all these paysites one certainly can't account for. I applaud Footbear as well for charging what the market will bear (pun intendid).

Luniuno
Board Regular
Member # 42034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luniuno   Email Luniuno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never bought any of footbears clips.Not going to lie, there are some clips in there that I wouldn't mind watching. I just enjoyed the pictures posted on his instagram page. There are some footfetish content that catches my attention and i have bought of the C4S to my liking.

talk about C4S. any one know what happened to " In Heaven With Evan " clips store? it's no longer on. was interested in buying a clip in there before it had shutdown

--------------------
--Luni--

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Yes new here, but now pretty versed in what type of people we have here (at least 2 of you) who hate someone so much you can't see past the next new person with a differing opinion than you and accuse them all of being in cahoots with your enemy. It was already proven neither me or Alice Wu are second accounts. If you have evidence other, put up or shut up.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links