Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SoleTiger's adventures. Soles bared on the spot in public.
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Pay sites are doing just fine at whatever they are charging, they don't need you to tell them their value. Any other un-civil and no manners comments you are welcome to DM me and let it all loose. Have respect for Wu's and stop bickering mate.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Groth:
Pay sites are doing just fine at whatever they are charging, they don't need you to tell them their value. Any other un-civil and no manners comments you are welcome to DM me and let it all loose. Have respect for Wu's and stop bickering mate.

Good for them. I don't wish any ill will on pay sites and wish them the best of luck, even yours. They're free to choose to charge whatever they want in a free market economy.

However, I and others are also free to choose not to buy it because it has zero value to me or anyone else, or at what price I or anyone else chooses to want to pay for it based on how much value I or they deem it has.

There's nothing "uncivil" about that. Only to you, simply because you know that you're not going to be getting any of my money because I say you aren't and that I'm in control of that, not you. And that bothers you.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

I wish I had a site and made a grand per month for taking petty feet pictures, but if you want to send me money for the heck of it I can give you my Paypal address in DM.

I'd also be willing to bet there's 50 people to 1 that would gladly take your spot as a pay stat on any given website because they appreciate normal every day girls that most pay sites share pictures of.

You simply seem to think too highly of yourself if you think one man's $20 makes a difference in keeping a website alive, considering it may (according to the cost and monthly number of members) be bringing in $1000+ per month. Someone not interested in paying for any given site means a fart in the wind to someone making that kind of money.

[ August 11, 2018, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Groth ]

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I wish I had a site and made a grand per month for taking petty feet pictures, but if you want to send me money for the heck of it I can give you my Paypal address in DM.

I'd also be willing to bet there's 50 people to 1 that would gladly take your spot as a pay stat on any given website because they appreciate normal every day girls that most pay sites share pictures of.

You simply seem to think too highly of yourself if you think one man's $20 makes a difference in keeping a website alive, considering it may (according to the cost and monthly number of members) be bringing in $1000+ per month. Someone not interested in paying for any given site means a fart in the wind to someone making that kind of money.

Why would I send you money for the heck of it and get nothing in return? I, nor anyone else, owes you anything. I’m not even remotely interested in paying you for access to your site in return.

And good for them. They’re free to decide to spend their money how and on what they choose, including your site.

However, I’m not one of them. I choose to spend mine on content that I deem has value to me. Yours doesn’t.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

I, We, You, They are all Norcal.(Walking Dead Reference lol). He's a popular guy if his memory occupies this much of your time to argue with some random person. Anyway, to DM if you have any other whining to do.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I, We, You, They are all Norcal.(Walking Dead Reference lol). He's a popular guy if his memory occupies this much of your time to argue with some random person. Anyway, to DM if you have any other whining to do.

Good for him (you). But you’re still not getting any of my money, because I deem your content as having no value.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

Every time I try to speak about Tiger and his content you consistently keep bringing up different topics and accusing, pretty clear who doesn't want to have a civil conversation here.

I'll tell you though, he may not get your money as you say but he's made more than a membership's $20 value off your time hating him and bickering about his site. That's the ultimate irony in that, he still got it from ya.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Every time I try to speak about Tiger and his content you consistently keep bringing up different topics and accusing, pretty clear who doesn't want to have a civil conversation here.

I'll tell you though, he may not get your money as you say but he's made more than a membership's $20 value off your time hating him and bickering about his site. That's the ultimate irony in that, he still got it from ya.

Norcal, we both know you’re not interested in having a genuine, civil conversation.

Collecting people’s time on a foot forum doesn’t keep your site going. Collecting money from memberships, does. There’s no moral “victories” on that.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

Everytime I try to bring a point up about Tiger's site or how it could be making more money, you divert and whine about this Norcal conspiracy. If you would like to cry more, DM me. If you wish to talk about real world topics like Tiger then keep it here.
Groth
unregistered

Again, I don't own a site but wish I did. What Tiger does and (everyone else) looks like fun to actually proposition these random girls for pics.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Everytime I try to bring a point up about Tiger's site or how it could be making more money, you divert and whine about this Norcal conspiracy. If you would like to cry more, DM me. If you wish to talk about real world topics like Tiger then keep it here.

quote:
Again, I don't own a site but wish I did. What Tiger does and (everyone else) looks like fun to actually proposition these random girls for pics.

Then DM me if you want to DM so badly, what’s stopping you? I have no issues with keeping my own money in my pocket.

Foot sites making money or not are now serious “real world topics/issues”? I missed that.

And that’s because it is fun. No money needs to be involved. Hence, why I prefer sites that don’t pay and recruit models, such as your site.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

Your DM is turned off because you aren't interested in conspiracies behind closed doors. More of an ego boost where people can see right?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Your DM is turned off because you aren't interested in conspiracies behind closed doors. More of an ego boost where people can see right?

You already knew that. Since your main business account can’t DM, nor could your previous side account that you deactivated.

And no. I’m not interested in paying for your content. That’s about it.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Groth
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

And that’s because it is fun.

My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:

And that’s because it is fun.

My guess is you don't know one thing about taking photos of women's feet & talking to women face to face nor will you ever based on how much hate and anger you have against this forum and it's members. Girls despise those things. Your greatest thrill is posting other people's material and creating baseless conspiracies about people. I think YOU are actually Norcal. Prove you aren't.
I don’t hate this forum, nor its members. I never once said that.

However, I have said that I and others don’t owe you a dime for you choosing on your own volition to take pictures of people’s feet, and that I don’t find the content you peddle to be of any value, so I won’t be giving you any money. And that bothers you because you have no control over it. I do.

I don’t prefer sites that recruit and pay models. So I’ll have to pass on your site.

[ August 11, 2018, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links