Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was a very special day. I've always loved Jacqueline and today I got to celebrate a few nice little personal triumphs of hers .. with her. Some of you may remember her as the girl who worried about having "smelly feet" .. from this post:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002667

-

The day began with me trying to get her up, ready and OUT. We did get out early, she had her hair done (shorter this time and she looks great). Out for a drive and Jacqueline got to see herself WAY up in the air in relative "fame" on this billboard:

-

-

You should have seen her eyes light up. She's going to be on two others over the next week, and in the "Seattle Brides" magazine (a full page, glossy ad). She asked me to stop and take photos of the billboard.

Then we went on to continue our day and to celebrate the first of her three new billboards. We went down to Ruston Way in Tacoma and had a great meal at one of the many quality restaurants there. This girl is LONG and LANKY. She's even taller than Liv and Kristin. Here are a few brand new photographs of our precious footgirl Jacqueline.

-

-

-

[ May 18, 2006, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

[ May 17, 2006, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spectacular. She is adorable...100%
Yogi [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT STUFF, Ben! She is gorgeous, and very photogenic. I can see why she is up on the billboard. Thanks Ben. Tell Jacqueline she is HOT!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a honey- gorgeous eyes and feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
Spectacular. She is adorable...100%
Yogi [Wink]

Hello Yogi -

She is "adorable", she really is. Fun, funny, interesting and sweet. I'm amazed that a girl with all those qualities can still be so knockdown gorgeous.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Skorpius -

She's photogenic and I think she may have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Unusual and striking facial characteristics and a soft, creamy complexion. Thank Heavens she likes feet, on top of all that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like you got a famous footgirl on your side!
She looks great Ben! Her eyes are about as blue as her shirt! Love the car feet pics, she looks like she has really soft feet.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
What a honey- gorgeous eyes and feet!

Hello feetluvr -

It's those eyes of hers that just blow me away. I really can't get over them and I can't get enough of them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I can't say it enough... U DA MAN! [Cheers]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Looks like you got a famous footgirl on your side!
She looks great Ben! Her eyes are about as blue as her shirt! Love the car feet pics, she looks like she has really soft feet.

Hello phoselover78 -

Yes, those BLUE eyes of hers and I mean BLUE. Yes, her feet are soft and smooth and she does love a good toe sucking.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles seems so soft and smooth, i'm sure she takes very good care of them! [Smile] Thanks again, Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Footman9 -

I can't say enough about these beautiful girls either. You just never get tired of them and seems like you can never get enough of them. Jacqueline is a special case; she's one of those scorchingly beautiful girls who honestly does not grasp the strength, depth and power of her beauty.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice Ben...you are in the midst of a star now! She is beautiful..Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHES HOT
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links