Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day!
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh ben, why even comment at this point. i'll just say thanks bro.
for feetsake, she is pretty.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing with us a great moment in the life of Jacqueline, Ben. Although the picture of her on the billboard is a good one, it doesn't do justice to how photogenic and pretty she really is, compared to the pictures you've taken of her, in my opinion. Her eyes really draw you in, not to mention that she's just a very pretty and attractive girl. Her having great looking feet is just icing on the cake!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her smile just lights up the sky.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Her soles seems so soft and smooth, i'm sure she takes very good care of them! [Smile] Thanks again, Ben! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Hello antigonas -

She takes great care of herself, from head to toe (literally). A licensed cosmetologist with a lot of experience in quality spas, this gorgeous creature practices what she preaches.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello babeflover -

You know, that's the way I feel. I get to a point where I wonder "what else can I say? or do?". I look at a girl like this and wonder if it can ever get any better .. and how long it can last.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Thanks for sharing with us a great moment in the life of Jacqueline, Ben. Although the picture of her on the billboard is a good one, it doesn't do justice to how photogenic and pretty she really is, compared to the pictures you've taken of her, in my opinion. Her eyes really draw you in, not to mention that she's just a very pretty and attractive girl. Her having great looking feet is just icing on the cake!

Hello Fate111 -

Thank you for the nice remarks about that. I also felt those billboard guys didn't let enough of Jacqueline's eyes shine through - and they are SO blue and SO beautiful; and it seemed like they downplayed her GORGEOUS and unusual mouth as well.

All Jacqueline could see was the fact that she was up there and you would not BELIEVE how happy she was. She made me take about fifty photos and I think we were parked there for about twenty minutes.

-

While out driving around, we saw seven or eight more of them and she practically shreiked each time. Cute.

[ May 18, 2006, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Her smile just lights up the sky.

I agree .. take a look at the photograph above if you need any reassurance on this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

jurra
Board Regular
Member # 9731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jurra   Email jurra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW in a word, awsome feet and such beautiful eyes!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Very Nice Ben...you are in the midst of a star now! She is beautiful..Thanks!

Hello Wrinklesguy -

Yes, and it's easy to become blinded by the light of a girl like this. She sizzles, as far as I'm concerned and I see no limit to her potential.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Congrats on the Billboards - way cool!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by jurra:
WOW in a word, awsome feet and such beautiful eyes!!

Jurra, I've always had a weakness for girls with beautiful eyes. I generally see that LONG before making it to her feet. Jacqueline's eyes were shocking to me the first time I saw her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OOOHHHH!!!PRETTY GIRL!!...NICE SOLES, DELICIOUS TOES....IN EXCITANT WHITE FLIP FLOPS AHHHHH.....I WANT SNIFF JACQUELINE SMELLY FEET AND FLIP FLOPS ....UAAAUUUUUUU!!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...Very nice.

I would love to see more of her toes though! Great Post as always Ben...
[Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post 
Delicious, that's all I can say. Congrats to Jacqueline as well.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben she's so pretty! Get her to log in here & see herself with the remarks and stuff. She'd love it I think. Heard you & Kristin were going to Lake Oswego see ya when you get back. Bring Kristin I wanna see her.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links