Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
From the "smelly foot" girl to super stardom.

You go Jacueline! [Smile]

She's stunning, one of the prettiest I've ever seen.

Hello Adam X -

You remembered the "smelly feet" thing! It was funny and still so, I think. To imagine a girl like this, worried about a thing like that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Welcome back by the way, you must not stay away so long next time around!

Hehe.. thanks a lot Ben, and trust me if i could have been able to be less busy i would be around here 24/7.
And now that i will have roughly 3months off, i sure won't be missing any of your great posts anymore!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Feetness -

You can miss a lot around here in just a few days. I myself haven't been in as much lately, things have been hectic. Malory says "Hi".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Malory says "Hi".

Oh why thank you... please send her the biggest hello back! And if you could also throw in lots of love and a few kisses i'd be much obliged!
Thanks a lot Ben! [Smile]

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello feetness -

We've both been completely absorbed by other matters for the past few weeks (which is why I haven't been in here). I am seeing her tomorrow at breakfast so I'll pass these things on for you at that time .. I know she'll be pleased.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben,Give Malory my regards as well! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Thank you very much Ben... and i guess 'Bon Apetit' to the both of you then [Smile]

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello metaldaze -

I shall, of course. I'm heading out to pick her up in about ten minutes. Have a great day you guys!!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweet
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN ...THEY GIRL AND FEET IS ...WONDERFUL...PLEASE ...WORN FLIP FLOPS OF JACQUELINE... STRONG OR SWEET...STINK?... I WANT SEE WELL WORN FLIPS OF JACQUELINE , THANKS!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid11711
BANNED
Member # 16785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sid11711   Email Sid11711       Edit/Delete Post 
AREN'T YOU WORRIED THAT JACQUELINE'S CAREER AND REPUTATION MAY BE PERMANENTLY AND SERIOUSLY DAMAGED BY HER PHOTOS BEING POSTED ON AN ADULT WEB SITE?

YOU NEVER KNOWS IF OR WHEN A MEAN SPIRITED FELLOW BOARD MEMBER WILL TURN ON YOU!

--------------------
Sid

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another great post Ben love all your ladies. Nice natural feet on Jacqueline

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Sid11711:
AREN'T YOU WORRIED THAT JACQUELINE'S CAREER AND REPUTATION MAY BE PERMANENTLY AND SERIOUSLY DAMAGED BY HER PHOTOS BEING POSTED ON AN ADULT WEB SITE?

YOU NEVER KNOWS IF OR WHEN A MEAN SPIRITED FELLOW BOARD MEMBER WILL TURN ON YOU!

You are obviously confused about a number of things and evidently misguided as well. As to "mean spirited fellow board members" who may try to "turn on me" ... well, this happens all the time, as you know; because you are indeed one of them (under various usernames). I have a high profile in the "foot world" and enjoy great success in the regular, routine experience of female feet. That makes me a target of lesser "forum spammers" and "trolls" .. it comes with the territory.

But this is a forum and it is just that - a forum. There is no consequence to what goes on here as relates to real life outside the forum.

You (and others like you) may continue to create new usernames, log in and occaisionally spam a post of mine or that of somebody else but (again) it has no real consequence. You may wish to visit some of the other (less civilized) forums around the net and may indeed find greater comfort in one of them.

[ October 01, 2006, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN ...THEY GIRL AND FEET IS ...WONDERFUL...PLEASE ...WORN FLIP FLOPS OF JACQUELINE... STRONG OR SWEET...STINK?... I WANT SEE WELL WORN FLIPS OF JACQUELINE , THANKS!

Hello Sayonara -

As Jacqueline points out herself, she's got what she calls "smelly feet" ... even in flip flops, given enough time and the right condititions. I personally believe her feet taste just great, either way.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SID: just go away..Ben is King around here and your trollish behaviour has no bearing on what happens here,sorry to burst your bubble self loathing..lol

Ben:You got it right, you will always hold the torch here and no troll is going to stop your success.Nice pics by the way!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links