Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day!
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the "smelly foot" girl to super stardom.

You go Jacueline! [Smile]

She's stunning, one of the prettiest I've ever seen.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Desire
All Pro Poster
Member # 11784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secret Desire   Author's Homepage   Email Secret Desire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] WOW [Thud]
This girl is almost perfect
Spectacular look...
Adorable smile...
Gorgeous feet...
what else can I say?????
Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
I'm all yours ... If you give me your toes.

Posts: 557 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bill from NJ:
Wow! Congrats on the Billboards - way cool!

Hello Bill -

Thank you for weighing in on Jacqueline. We are all very proud of her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
OOOHHHH!!!PRETTY GIRL!!...NICE SOLES, DELICIOUS TOES....IN EXCITANT WHITE FLIP FLOPS AHHHHH.....I WANT SNIFF JACQUELINE SMELLY FEET AND FLIP FLOPS ....UAAAUUUUUUU!!!!

Hello Sayonara -

Yes, her flip flops do carry her scent with them. In fact, Jacqueline is a self described "smelly girl", as was noted in the first post of hers (some time ago).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Wow...Very nice.

I would love to see more of her toes though! Great Post as always Ben...
[Smile]

Hello iluvfeet4me -

There will be a lot more photos of Miss Jacqueline and closeups of all kinds to go with them. Thank you for your input.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello FootLover84 -

Thank you, I will pass your congratulations on to Miss Jacqueline for you!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jacqueline is queen of queens feet!!!!...is majestic!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello sayonara -

She is a princess and yes, majestic; and she has such beautiful feet. She is a rare creature.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Ben Jacqueline's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! I love these pics. She's such a doll! Haven't been in here for like weeks now looks like there's a lot of catching up to do.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smelly feet and unparalleled beauty?

She is the perfect woman.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again Ben... amazing shots of a true beauty!
As Malory has mentioned she does look Soooooooo gorgeous...lol!
Her toes are superb and that smile is sexy as hell!
Thanks a lot for sharing these great pictures Ben!
It sure is a nice welcome back, after so many busy days that i have had!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jacqueline's very nice.Perfect feet,very pretty.Ben,you got to get her to do more pics.I recall the last post.Her feet being smelly????I'd like to check that for my self! [Big Grin] However they may smell....I'm sure I can deal with it! [Tongue] Once again thanks Ben for another foot princess! [Thumbs Up] .....Hello Malory!Glad to here from you!!Missed ya! [Cry]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Once again Ben... amazing shots of a true beauty!
As Malory has mentioned she does look Soooooooo gorgeous...lol!
Her toes are superb and that smile is sexy as hell!
Thanks a lot for sharing these great pictures Ben!
It sure is a nice welcome back, after so many busy days that i have had!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Hello Feetness -

She's become one of my favorite girls. As beautiful (and delicious) as her feet are, Jacqueline's face, eyes and SMILE are just heart-stopping for me. Welcome back by the way, you must not stay away so long next time around!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by metaldaze:
Jacqueline's very nice.Perfect feet,very pretty.Ben,you got to get her to do more pics.I recall the last post.Her feet being smelly????I'd like to check that for my self! [Big Grin] However they may smell....I'm sure I can deal with it! [Tongue] Once again thanks Ben for another foot princess! [Thumbs Up] .....Hello Malory!Glad to here from you!!Missed ya! [Cry]

Hello metaldaze -

Yes, there will be a lot more photos of Jacqueline. Like you, I can deal with her scent and do what I must, she is such an amazing female in so many ways.

Malory says "Hi" (We're going out for breakfast in a few minutes). Have a great weekend metaldaze.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Secret Desire:
[Thud] WOW [Thud]
This girl is almost perfect
Spectacular look...
Adorable smile...
Gorgeous feet...
what else can I say?????
Thanks for sharing.

Hello Secret Desire -

I think she IS almost perfect. Her (big) beautiful, unconventional mouth and smile .. those BLUE eyes and of course her FEET. It's heart stopping to me.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links