Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Footgirl Jacqueline Has A Red-Letter Day!
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great shot ben thanks...very nice feet in white old navy flip flops ...sexyyyy!!! jacqueline is WONDERFUL!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The eyes, Ben! The eyes! Calling my name!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
SID: just go away..Ben is King around here and your trollish behaviour has no bearing on what happens here,sorry to burst your bubble self loathing..lol

Ben:You got it right, you will always hold the torch here and no troll is going to stop your success.Nice pics by the way!

Hello Wrinklesguy -

Some of these guys lurk for a lifetime and although not contributing to the forum's success by posting, it's better sometimes. Guys like this create several usernames and "personalities", make a few seemingly genuine posts and then go into threads pretty much to spam the thread itself or the poster of the thread.

What's lamentable is that some of these are actually forum regulars, who are not able to see quite how obvious they are.

I myself have not been spending much time in here over the past three months or so, and by the way congratulations on your new (new?) site! Malory says "Hello".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Another great post Ben love all your ladies. Nice natural feet on Jacqueline

Hello Cain!

Speaking of nice natural feet; a few weeks back I saw an update post of "Cain's Wife" with some casual shots .. WAY overdue and highly appreciated. I'm looking forward to the next post!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
The eyes, Ben! The eyes! Calling my name!!!

Hello Craigy boy -

She has the most shockingly beautiful eyes! It's the thing about her that stops guys dead in their tracks and I've seen this first-hand at least a hundred times.

-

By the way, that is an AMAZING avatar! I don't think I have that one myself so there is only ONE place where you could have gotten it .. guess we both know where that is .. and by the way - underneath that skimpy, clingy one-piece, she is naked.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MY GOD! IS BEAUTIFUL JACQUELINE..YOUR FACE AND EYES,,,WONDERFUL...NICE LIPS....KISSABLE!!....YOUR FEET...UAAUUUU!!!I LOVE YOU!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links