Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must say she does have simply amazing toes, and given the chance I would love to run my tongue all over them. [Drool]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa, i'm just seeing this thread for the first time, she has gorgeous soles.. lucky man, lucky man
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a little something for the red toenail lovers... [Smile] There's more to come...just be patient...

Love the compliments...Foot Diva (GF) [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, i'd love to lick those soles. Awesome feet. Can't go wrong posting up a few more pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nethan:
WTF this thread is the best around here!

Exactly.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:

- [/URL]

[Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now... aaaaaaaaaaa... Uffff... Can't say a thing! Speechless!!! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania!

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know I was wondering if we can get a glimpse of her body, just wondering!

LUCKY MAN INDEED!

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will have to ask if she will let me take a shot of her body, it would not be nude though (except for her feet). Maybe a shot of her in her office attire?

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What an awesome thread! [Thumbs Up]

Not sure if anybody has asked this but could you post a photo of her face?

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I wish I couls as she is very hot....but she will not allow it!

315...more pics to cum!

Major Player
Member # 11600

Sorry...wish I could, I am going to try and get a full body shot in her office clothes. Question....barefoot of heels ...or heels dangling?

feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. looks like i have been missing quite a bit on here lately!
Firstly, i know i am a bit late, but a welcome and hello from me to you 315... i can see that you already feel at home [Wink] !
Secondly.. thank you very very much for all these gerat posts of your girlfriend's truly pretty feet!
It hass been a while since i have seen toes this long and sexy.
The red polish pictures are completely my cuppa tea, and are truly driving me nuts.
One very lucky fella you are... please send my compliments to your girlfriend and her stunning feet.
Again, tahnsk for all the pics, and see you around!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I'm glad to hear that you all like what you see...here's a couple more pics for your pleasure [Mmm]

Until next time...Foot Diva [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Major Player
Member # 11600

The slingback idea is a good one! I will ask, we are getting quite a few requests. Just be paient and we will try to get to them...she loves the feedback!

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links