Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dirty cum covered soles is a great idea, I too would love to see this. I think the best way to achieve the right dirty look is to either walk bare foot all day, or as mentioned before, venture out the house, perhaps a park or a forest? plenty of 'dirt' there!

Keep up the amazingly good work both of you [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey boys, I was feeling a little dirty [Wink]
Enjoy!!!
Foot Diva [Evil Grin]
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
315 i think im am truly n luv with ur girls feet...they r beautiful but do u have any french tip pic mmmm i would luv them [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, her feet are some of the closest to perfection i have ever seen. Just looking at them makes me weak. The size of her nailbed on her toes especially drives me wild. anybody that knows me knows that i have a soft spot for girls with large toenail beds. And again the shape of her soles is so sexy. Its really rare you see a pair of feet that hit the right spot in every area.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi 315..
You have satisfied perfectly my little idea :-)
I have another idea for you and your gf..
Cum on her toes while she take on her feet a pair of nice flip flop...

It is possible??

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
excellent pics! wild stuff indeed [Smile]

thanks a lot! i appreciate it!

respects!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] Yeah, baby! How about some 'Fresh-out-of-sneakers with no socks all day' sole shots with toe spreading [Drool] [Fingers Crossed] [Evil Grin]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorglub
Board Regular
Member # 9348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorglub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
incredible !!!!

maybe wrinkled soles after bath with toe spreading?

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys.....do not get greedy, enjoy the dirty cum shots as we did it especially for you all!!! The GF will get frustrated if she goes to the trouble of fullfilling a fantasy of several of you and right away it is ....more more! Stroke to these for a while...I know I will.

Compliments will go the furthest with her. She likes the appreciation. That is why she posts. If she feels it is not appreciated she will stop and then all our fun ends! I know she does not mind hearing what you guys want to do to her feet as well!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry 315, We're not saying we dont appreciate them, its that we just cant get enough! Can you blame us? lol
But we'll take whatever you guys give out! I know I'll be here, waiting for the next update!

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is just as sexy as I imagined it would be, and thanks for fulfilling our request so soon! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

No problem Sizzle...believe me I enjoyed how her dirty little feet felt working me until the cum just shot on her soles!

We will do more, give us time. When it gets warmer here we will do some great outdoor ppics as well!

N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to see her toes covered with cum with no color at all just her natural nails thatīs my request. Hope you like it.

oh with high heels too!

Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of the best I've seen
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm speachless! those feet are super amazing hot. i love to see this cum covered dirty soles

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links