Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread should be entitled "The feet of a godess". [Blush]

Oh and a kind request for more toe rings and a anklet [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyjonb
Member # 19540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyjonb   Email sexyjonb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow these pics are sooooooooo sexy. Your wife has the hottest feet! I would love to see a closeup of cum on her toes!! By the way, Im in Canada what are the chances of meeting her and giving her a nice foot massage?? [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
latenightbus
Board Regular
Member # 19539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for latenightbus   Email latenightbus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some seriusly amazing feet. Keep up the good wor. How about a footjob vid? I love to see those toes in fishnets as well. Some peep toe she dangling as well. Yum!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorglub
Board Regular
Member # 9348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorglub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
Are digital camera can record up to a minute. Maybe we can post that here? Anyone know how to do it? I would be curious to hear what you guys would want to see? Nylons? Dirty soles? Spreading? Dangling? Cum on her soles? Suggest away. She does like the compliments as long as they are sincere!

dude i want to see wrinled soles , soles after bath, spreading, everything you want cause she's a goddess... [Joint] [Bow Down]
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raja
Loyal Member
Member # 6573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sole shots of toes spreading would be awesome!!! as in old school you are the godfather!
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I am just wondering how many of you wish it was your cum on my soles? Have fun boys and think of me!

[Jerkoff]

Foot Diva [Evil Grin]
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you soooooo much! Please Please Pretty Please, keep em coming!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Corgi" written on the soles!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In cum? lol

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi 315....
A little suggestion for your pics:
very dirty soles covered in cum

WHat do u think about my idea?

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

LOVE THAT IDEA!!! I love dirty soles. We just have to find a way to get her feet nice and dirty....it is winter here. Any suggestions?

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LOVE THAT IDEA!!! I love dirty soles. We just have to find a way to get her feet nice and dirty....it is winter here. Any suggestions?

She could wear her heels to the local coffee shop, grocery store. You could get pics of her kicking off her shoes at these places and allow her feet to slide around on the floor.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes2
Major Player
Member # 6103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes2   Email toes2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She could go barefooted in the house and then you can cum in her soles....
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some seriously sexy feet, especially the soles! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I like dirty c&m-covered soles too... it's a rare thing to see because 90% all of them are with clean feet.
Anyway, I just want to thank you too for all these amazing photos.. from every angle.. and with different theme each time. It takes time and effort to do let alone the "balls" to be exposed in such a way. I give credits to you and your gf.

I liked all the barefoot pics.. but above all, my favourite were the c*m covered ones [Smile]

Keep up the good "job" [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links