Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
I think i very may well pass out now.

Ben & Malory - You two rule!

Hahaha! Thanks Craigy Boy!!!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Since I only get into the forums once a week or so, I had to at least get my Malory fix. This is my favorite photo of Malory, and I think there was a "Malory in my shirt" video to go with this. Is there any chance of getting a large version of this posted for wallpaper purposes? Just asking, thanks a million either way.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
 -

Since I only get into the forums once a week or so, I had to at least get my Malory fix. This is my favorite photo of Malory, and I think there was a "Malory in my shirt" video to go with this. Is there any chance of getting a large version of this posted for wallpaper purposes? Just asking, thanks a million either way.

I have so much of this shoot laying around. I'll see about getting a wallpaper for you and put it on a thumbdrive; you can get it from Malory the next time she does one of her "Meet The Footgirls" things. In the meantime, here's a medium res version of one, a cheesy "glam" shot and "Hallmark Foot Moment" from the shoot:

1. A medium-res photograph from the shoot

-

2. A Cheesy Glam Shot

-

3. And a "Hallmark Foot Moment" shot for you.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is such a "cheesy-meets-awe-sexy" moment. thanks for the pics. it's always a pleasure to see Malory!! always! now, before anyone mistakes my quote.. cheesy as in.. you're smiling like crazy because the pic looks so cute.... just wanting to set that record straight!

RPM

p.s. Malory's lean body screams touch me with loving caresses!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MY GOODNESS! Malory, these are really beautiful shots of you [Thud] . Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Ben. Man, you have a great eye for photos, women w/pretty feet. [Bow Down]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
MY GOODNESS! Malory, these are really beautiful shots of you [Thud] . Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Ben. Man, you have a great eye for photos, women w/pretty feet. [Bow Down]

Wearing Ben's shirt. I've got a thing for mens shirts. Kirsten does too. We made a video with me wearing his shirt & tie once. Kirsten made one wearing his shirt & nothing underneath. Kristin did too but she's so long & lanky the sleeves barely got past her elbows (lol). We must've taken 1000 pics on this day.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links