Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
BEN!

Geez, I thought we lost you there for a while but it is nice to see that the steady diet of female feet are better than a high-powered defibrilator in bringing you back to our parts!

[Joint]

Malory is still a goddess and definitely Wu's Hall Of Fame worthy!

Nice to see you back and please pass along my regards to Ms. Malory.

Tony

Hello Outback69 - Malory has a great fondness for you, as you know. I still remember what a letdown it was for her when she thought we were going to meet you, Dennis, et al in Vegas a few years. It's great hearing from you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man! [Eek!] [Drool]

Ben, please don't ever take a break from the forums anymore. That stuff I said about only posting when you feel like it? Uh...I was wrong...yeah! Really really wrong...it is your DUTY to keep posting jaw-dropping pics like this of the lovely Malory! Got it? You're OBLIGATED now! From this point forward!

Now, for tomorrow's Malory fix, I'd like to see Malory going barefoot through the mall! [Mmm] [Woot]

[Laugh] Kidding Bro, of course, but I really do like these pics and appreciate you posting them! Every time I see Malory, I always remember that time she said I was "sizzlin'"...and to know a pretty girl like her said that about a mug like me...that just makes her even hotter! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And thus, the legend returns. Great pics Ben, it's great to have you back. Malory's truly one of a kind.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I liked the first set; I guess it was the fact that it was almost bondage. She has incredible feet, I've never seen this girl before, or heard of you, as a matter of fact. But if these sets are any indication, you are a member worthy of reverance.

Hello TicklingFiend - if you look around enough, you can find three or four other Malory threads with photos, all posted over the last year or so.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Oh man! [Eek!] [Drool]

Ben, please don't ever take a break from the forums anymore. That stuff I said about only posting when you feel like it? Uh...I was wrong...yeah! Really really wrong...it is your DUTY to keep posting jaw-dropping pics like this of the lovely Malory! Got it? You're OBLIGATED now! From this point forward!

Now, for tomorrow's Malory fix, I'd like to see Malory going barefoot through the mall! [Mmm] [Woot]

[Laugh] Kidding Bro, of course, but I really do like these pics and appreciate you posting them! Every time I see Malory, I always remember that time she said I was "sizzlin'"...and to know a pretty girl like her said that about a mug like me...that just makes her even hotter! [Cool]

Hello Brother Lou - you know what's funny is that she and I actually have gone into malls and photographed her (and her feet). The only "mall" photo I ever posted here though was one from a "Footgirl Camping" post, where we woke her up in the car and made her come inside with us.

I think we had "Malory on Drums", in Portland and a few other posts here in the forums - I'll save that mall idea for another time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

wisbus
Board Regular
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisbus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Ben!

Thank you for sharing these new photos. Any chances you and the gang at Footnight Seatle / Portland will make a trip down to San Francisco?

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
And thus, the legend returns. Great pics Ben, it's great to have you back. Malory's truly one of a kind.

Hello Salvy_Mic - It's great being back and yes, Malory is one of a kind. Good GRIEF, I don't know how I get so lucky as to meet people like this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have one of the hottest foot models
I've ever seen. I mean, she has it all - face, body and of course FEET [Jerkoff] [Woot]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bennnnnnnn !!

Welcome back, dude. You were really missed around here. And Malory is super cute.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by wisbus:
Welcome back Ben!

Thank you for sharing these new photos. Any chances you and the gang at Footnight Seatle / Portland will make a trip down to San Francisco?

Hello wisbus - We won't be making a trip down there from here, but they do have a party of their own in the bay area. We've had several guests from the bay area at our parties in Seattle and Portland as well. Have a great evening and thanks for weighing in.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Bagzie:
You have one of the hottest foot models
I've ever seen. I mean, she has it all - face, body and of course FEET [Jerkoff] [Woot]

Hello Bagzie - Here are links to past posts with Malory and her feet:

Girls with Drums
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

Malory In Portland:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690

Malory From Girlswithfeet - part 2:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000587

Malory and Her Feet
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002236

Merry Christmas From Girlswithfeet (and Malory):
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001874

You can also find some great photos of Malory and her feet in these posts:

Camping With Girls - With Feet:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000914

A Day In The Life Of Feet
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003460

A Day In The Life Of Feet 2
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003904

A Day In The Life Of Feet the saga continues
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=005169

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Ben. The place has not been the same without you sir.

Ben and Sasha both making triumphant returns in the same month. Sometimes life is good.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, welcome back and what a great post to start with. Malory remains one of my favorites.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
awesome as always ben

hope you stick around and please post more pics of britney

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I haven't really been posting as much around the forums lately, but I do feel the need to respond to this one. I'm glad to see you and Malory are still good friends, and that you and her are cool enough to take these pics to share. I remember talking to her about her car a while back, and she was cool as hell (does she still drive that blue Z06?) about it. I say this honestly, she's about as perfect as foot models (or women for that matter) come. Make sure you make her feel that way Ben, and take care.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links