Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben

Wow welcome back my friend, I saw your post and thought someone had resurrected an old thread.
To my delight it was a new post from you [Cool]

I hope you have been keeping well, welcome back and I hope your stay is a long and enjoyable one once again!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Bennnnnnnn !!

Welcome back, dude. You were really missed around here. And Malory is super cute.

Hello Tadpole in a Jar! Nice of you to check in and I LOVE that avatar!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello IAmSpartachris - during my last month or so of active posting I hadn't noticed many posts of yours .. so it's great to see you are (as well) alive and actively posting.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also have not logged in in a long time....
I used to log in here almost every day, but not since last summer.

This is a great thread to post in and to see, cuz Malory was and is one of my favorites.

But damn......Malory is sooooo HOT like always. And she has those cute, pillow-soft peds that I wanna bury my face in and sniff deeply!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
Hey Ben

Wow welcome back my friend, I saw your post and thought someone had resurrected an old thread.
To my delight it was a new post from you [Cool]

I hope you have been keeping well, welcome back and I hope your stay is a long and enjoyable one once again!

Phil

Hello Phil - It's nice hearing from you and I do (of course) keep my ear to the ground for postings of yours. Here's hoping your weekend is a good one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben I tryed sending you a message but your box is full..I also sent you a message to your contact e-mail through your website.I will be in the Seattle area this weekend til monday morning let me know if you have any spare time to get some coffee.I left my phone number in that e-mail.Good to see you're back and Malory is lovely as ever!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
I also have not logged in in a long time....
I used to log in here almost every day, but not since last summer.

This is a great thread to post in and to see, cuz Malory was and is one of my favorites.

But damn......Malory is sooooo HOT like always. And she has those cute, pillow-soft peds that I wanna bury my face in and sniff deeply!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Hello ilikesoftpeds - You hit the nail right on the head! Malory's feet are so cushioned and so SOFT!!! It's something that separates her from many others, that soft, plush cushiony characteristic of her (biggish) feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post 
Sooo very hot!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hi Ben...
What a great suprise to see you back on board.
And then you come back with so many amazing shots of my favourite Malory... wow.. i mean what more could i have asked for.
I sure hope you two are doing more then well.
Please send my biggest complimets and kisses to Malory. And the kindest greatings to you Ben.
You have truly made my day with this thread.
Thanks a miliion and hope to see you around more regularly now again.

Feetnesss [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i believe ben.. malory feet..so cute!!!..i like sniff malory flip flops!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible as always. Great to see you back!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a way to come back to Wu's! So glad to see you back here! I see Malory is still as pretty and sexy as ever. Great pics!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Ben. Thanks for sharing those pictures -- best I've seen in a while!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Watcher:
Sooo very hot!

Hello Watcher - thank you, I'll pass your comments on to Miss Malory.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links