Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
OK BEN , KISSES FOR SWEET MALORY

Thank you sayonara, I really do appreciate your comments.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Wow superb pics Ben and of course of the star Malory. Anytime you want to post more Ben would be a great time for all of us.

Thanks Honey, here's some luv for you!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY, YOU ARE: WOOONNNNDEEEERRRRFFFUUUUULLLL!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Very Nice pics...any wrinkled soles in the pose or hanging out the car window there Ben? [Big Grin]

Hello Wrinklesguy - I'm actually planning on doing an entire set of such photos with Malory. Sometime between now and then, I'll dig up some from the car, etc.

I'll tell you what, I don't actually get tired of this girl's feet .. which you sometimes do, when you know a girl for more than a few years. In this case, I don't think I ever will.

Ben do you mean you were planning to do a set of the Lovely Malory's wrinkled soles? If so you have definitely made my week she is gorgeous and has some scrumptious wrinkled soles. And if you can get a wet or oiled up shot I would be forever greatful.
Hello solelover58 - that's what we have in mind. In Malory's foot video DVD, she does rub lotion on her feet and we've done a few where she oils up a bit. We might do a photo version of that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME..I'd like to see that!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben I love your models, keep up the good work. I was wondering if you have any info about any upcoming foot parties in Seattle. I would be interested in attending.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben I love your models, keep up the good work. I was wondering if you have any info about any upcoming foot parties in Seattle. I would be interested in attending.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude.. this rocks!!!!

i'm not always too keen on wrinkled toes.. was more when i was younger..

Malory.. I know why folks go crazy for you.. the picture puts it clearly.

you go you sexy gal! what scrumptious feet you have.. and the smile to back it up!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory is truly a vision of what angels look like.

And Ben, that must make you a Saint!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Craigy Boy if you were here right now, I'd plant both of my feet squrely in your face!

~Malory

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY ,PLEASE I SEE PICS OF YOUR GREAT FEET IN WHITE FLIP FLOPS OLD NAVY..THANKS, I LOVE YOU!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

NEW MAL PICS!!!! [Big Grin]

Still as stunning a vision as ever.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetfeetntoes
Board Regular
Member # 21941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetfeetntoes   Author's Homepage   Email sweetfeetntoes       Edit/Delete Post 
Mallory's insteps drive me wild!

--------------------
Toes sticking out of casts and wiggling

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
MALORY, YOU ARE: WOOONNNNDEEEERRRRFFFUUUUULLLL!

Thank you sayonara!

~Malory

Leopold
All Pro Poster
Member # 1379

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Leopold   Email Leopold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Craigy Boy if you were here right now, I'd plant both of my feet squrely in your face!

~Malory

I am here if this man is not willing too Malory ! I am addicted to your delectable feet ! Don't you ever wear high heels ??
[Big Grin]

--------------------
One day, I was converted as a real barefeet lover and I am very grateful to my very good friend Elzbennet for that valued passion ! Muitos behinjos Elz XXXXX Léopold !

LEOPOLD

Posts: 724 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links