Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been out of these forums for quite awhile so this is my first post in ages. After years and years of being on a steady diet of female feet .. and after (literally) hundreds of sweet, smelly, beautiful feet in my face I will say that Malory's feet pretty much smell and taste as good as any girl in this world.

Bonus Photos Of Malory - I found this thread from Metaldaze, which he posted about Malory's first foot video. It evolved into a "Malory" thread of sorts and there are some great photos there:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003397

If you scroll all the way throgh the three pages of this thread, you'll see about ten or twelve great photographs here.

-

-

-

-

All this, not to mention that she still happens to be one of the most sultry and gorgeous females with or without the feet factor. Those of you who have seen her DVD or spoken with her on the phone also know she has a voice and sweetness to her that make all of this even better.

Here's a good close look at Malory's beautiful feet.

-

For those of you who haven't see Malory before, here are links to previous posts:
Girls with Drums
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

Malory In Portland:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690

Malory From Girlswithfeet - part 2:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000587

Malory and Her Feet
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=002236

Merry Christmas From Girlswithfeet (and Malory):
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=001874

You can also find some great photos of Malory and her feet in these posts:

Camping With Girls - With Feet:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000914

A Day In The Life Of Feet
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003460

A Day In The Life Of Feet 2
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003904

A Day In The Life Of Feet the saga continues
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=005169

[ October 20, 2008, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Welcome back Ben!!

Fantastic pics!

Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And back with a bang!

Great post, Ben.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
woo hoo! great to see ya back ben with Mallory's kick ass feet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
And back with a bang!

Great post, Ben.

-Hal-

Hello Hal -

A "bang" (and some other things, too).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH man Ben and Malory good to see you both back and i must say to Malory that this is the best set ever i truly believe that she is definitely the top model that this site has seen. Of course that is just my opinion [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
woo hoo! great to see ya back ben with Mallory's kick ass feet! [Big Grin]

Hello Tyler D - these feet of hers are pretty much Heaven. How have you been?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben... Glad you're back, man! And... thanks for bringing those wonderful soles with you! [Wink]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
OH man Ben and Malory good to see you both back and i must say to Malory that this is the best set ever i truly believe that she is definitely the top model that this site has seen. Of course that is just my opinion [Big Grin]

Hello Cain - Malory will be pleased to hear this, in fact she was looking for your email address a few weeks ago. I'll pass that on to her and with any luck maybe I can get her to log into the forums again one of these days.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben the man! Welcome back!!

Seeing this brings back great memories of when you were finding new girls and posting pics almost every other day! You definitely caught a keeper with Malory. She is beautiful and I've missed her and her sexy feet! Love the pic of the close look at her feet with her cute pinkish toes!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Hey Ben... Glad you're back, man! And... thanks for bringing those wonderful soles with you! [Wink]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Hello antigonas - it's great hearing from you and I knew you'd love these (beautiful) feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BEN!

Geez, I thought we lost you there for a while but it is nice to see that the steady diet of female feet are better than a high-powered defibrilator in bringing you back to our parts!

[Joint]

Malory is still a goddess and definitely Wu's Hall Of Fame worthy!

Nice to see you back and please pass along my regards to Ms. Malory.

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the first set; I guess it was the fact that it was almost bondage. She has incredible feet, I've never seen this girl before, or heard of you, as a matter of fact. But if these sets are any indication, you are a member worthy of reverance.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Ben the man! Welcome back!!

Seeing this brings back great memories of when you were finding new girls and posting pics almost every other day! You definitely caught a keeper with Malory. She is beautiful and I've missed her and her sexy feet! Love the pic of the close look at her feet with her cute pinkish toes!

Hello phoselover78 - I'm still out there finding those girls everyday, just not logging in here to report it all the time. It's hard to believe I've known Malory for as long as I have now - and that she keeps getting better.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links