Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Met her last night. Did a buncha unmentionable kinky things. Hoping to hook up with her again tonight. Her name's Cheryl Johnson BTW. 5' 7", size 8.5, 37 y/o, & extremely ticklish.

She was wearing sandals when I found her and her feet were dirty. Had her wash them off. The scent of this hooker's feet were by far the best smelling of any I have picked up yet. WOWIE ZOWIE! Go-go gadget pheremone spring! Doi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoinnnnnnggggg!

Keep the foot dream alive guys! Support your local hooker feet by helping hot women in need [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

Oh, BTW, this woman mentioned to me how she had these cool green nike's that she ruined recently because she wore them in the rain with no socks and they have been airing out for few days. She says she is gonna throw them away, because she's never had shoes stink that bad. She said they make her room at the boarding house stink up and was disappointed cuz she liked the shoes so much. I told her to save them for next time, of course.

From the way her feet smelled, I am dying to get some sniffs of her pungent aroma! I have a hard-on just thinking about it!

[ March 19, 2008, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Surely you are joking!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
^ no lie, and I got to rub her amazing soles all over my hard log too, Hee Hee [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Puke]

Sorry dude, I'm happy for you and all, but those are just not to my liking..

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler,

Dear boy I have seen you with better women that definitely didn't look like they were being ravaged by all sorts of diseases as well as a meth addiction. Top side up on those peds were scary!

Perhaps you could spring for a $20 pedicure for one of these women and then bring her back for a photo shoot. It would be interesting to see a before/after Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde transformation.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Perhaps you could spring for a $20 pedicure for one of these women and then bring her back for a photo shoot.

i'll make her spring it; my budget is very slim as you can tell [Wink]

$20 was half of her modeling fee for the 1st one hour shoot last night, LOL

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] U GOTTA BE PUTTIN' US ON !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
needs a pedicure real bad

i second LD's statement

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
[Roll Eyes] U GOTTA BE PUTTIN' US ON !

c'mon, lets not kid ourselves here. do most of us deserve better? we're pervos for pete sake [Wink]

I, for one, am a big foot fetish loser to top that off [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh....not to my liking. Had to step back after seeing them. Yipes.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by DeLoatch:
Uh....not to my liking. Had to step back after seeing them. Yipes.

oh, ya gotta smell'em though! Changes everything and I know whatya mean at first glance [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG I am laughing. This is not serious right?
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ This literally happened just last night [Smile]

Her soles rubbed me big and hard and I am not kidding! Will try to get those pics up sooner than later [Big Grin]

And since when has it been so hard to believe that foot fetishists can be sick freaks, LOL

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
tyler you son of a bitch you killed my boner [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke] [Puke]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links