Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Hell, I wouldn't even want to be with a girl who isn't a virgin, but that's just me.

Man I fell of my chair laughing at this one [Big Grin] If I've ever seen lack of self-confidence, then this must be it. I mean, that's the only valid reason I see for a statement like that. You being afraid of underperforming sexually, comparing to a girl's previous partner [Big Grin]

quote:
Oh and about the 'fat blocky' feet uhm.. if you mean stubby..short..thick...yeah..those are the sexxiest feet.. I don't like feet that resemble hands..I don't know who would, that's kinda disgusting, lol... cute, tiny, stubby ones are amazing.

Now who the hell died and made you judge of beauty and aesthetics ? You've got a lot of nerve for someone that's afraid of being with a woman who's had previos sexual experience. [Roll Eyes]

And as for Tyler D., I can't say I enjoyed those pics, but hey man, I'm not here to judge. Whatever floats your boat [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
You might have a foot fetish but dude, have some standards!

you're an oxymoron yourself sicko. take a wild guess what women do with their feet. they walk on them

not to mention you get off on fat blocky feet of all things. here's the smoking gun proof, LOL
 -

ur one finger pointing at me actually has 3 pointing back at yourself, hahahaha

amittedly, i do go for that sort of foot. chubby meaty soles, wide! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what has happened to this forum? We now have people posting crack head transvestite feet.
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm loving this thread! Thanks for starting it on Wu's Tyler!

On every forum he's posted this on that I've seen so far (Mousepad and Mistress Destiny) the thread has grown to multiple pages rapidly with the most hilarious comments. This gets more replies than picture posts that have the standard foot model fair. It has even drawn some lurkers out of hiding. What a marketing strategy for Tyler's site! I keep coming back to read each new post.

I just have to scroll quickly past that woman before I accidentally get a glance at her feet though... [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by painter:
dude.......

just go back to your array of chicks, you lucky fuck. some of us are less lucky [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, this thread is bringing the real out of everyone. Never have I seen such a provocative thread before around these parts, and the sniping!

The permanently beer-goggled, the permanently judgemental, and the permanently desperate are out in full force.

But seriously Tyler, you were drunk that night, right? You typically do much, MUCH better than those feet. I just hoped you washed your mouth out with potable disinfectant afterwards.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Man I fell of my chair laughing at this one [Big Grin] If I've ever seen lack of self-confidence, then this must be it. I mean, that's the only valid reason I see for a statement like that. You being afraid of underperforming sexually, comparing to a girl's previous partner [Big Grin]
Well, if you like being with a girl and having sex with her while thinking of another man's cock being in there, than so be it. Not for me. I wouldn't want anyone touching the lady I want to spend my life with. I'm not a dater. I don't like dates. I like finding one lady, and sharing everything with her and growing with that one lady, I'm not greedy, I don't need a new face every two weeks. My love is very deep and pure. Maybe some would call it weak, but be honest with yourself, we all wish we could find someone we could share our every thought with, our every desire, our every moment and never have to worry about anything. Hard in this day in age, but possible.

[ March 20, 2008, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Feeties ]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last time a thread got this much response it was when I said I liked Paris Hilton's feet. LOL!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
I'm not a dater. I don't like dates. I like finding one lady, and sharing everything with her and growing with that one lady

(**Tyler raises hand**) curious question ...how's that workin out for ya buddy?
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i do not want to see feet like that on this site...f'n disgusting

[ March 20, 2008, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: d-wreck9 ]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. A bit of irony here. We all like feet, yet most people would find our affinity quite "disgusting" to our dismay. But here we are blasting Tyler for digging this pair of feet.

The same judgemental attitude that we detest is no different than the one being used against TD in this post.

My advice to you TD....use protection..in this instance I think athlete's foot could be a VD. lol. Couldn't resist bro!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you could also show "most people" a pic of those feet and a pic of say, Tina Marie, and they all would also agree with everyone on this thread.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
The same judgemental attitude that we detest is no different than the one being used against TD in this post.

This is the best point made in this thread so far. Some people could definitely stand to re-visit this double standard.

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
My advice to you TD....use protection..

I made sure to keep my pee hole away from the open cuts/sores, LOL
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'm loving this thread! Thanks for starting it on Wu's Tyler!

On every forum he's posted this on that I've seen so far (Mousepad and Mistress Destiny) the thread has grown to multiple pages rapidly with the most hilarious comments. This gets more replies than picture posts that have the standard foot model fair. It has even drawn some lurkers out of hiding. What a marketing strategy for Tyler's site! I keep coming back to read each new post.

I just have to scroll quickly past that woman before I accidentally get a glance at her feet though... [Laugh]

people love train wrecks [Smile]

her feet look like they are dead and decaying

i always got the impression tyler had a huge foot drive but this recent post proves he has the biggest foot fetish of all of us

he's had some high quality chicks so he must be unbeliveably horny to go for this chick

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, his balls are way bigger than mine!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links