Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
Thats just nasty!

the tops or the bottoms?
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by olujasasjevera:
shes clearly a drug addict man and would do anything to get money. personally i dont believe its right to indugle ur self with sumone who clearly needs help.

i would say most women will do anything for money or gifts

when you take a chick out to dinner or buy her a birthday or christmas gift, YOU ARE PAYING FOR SEX [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A guy posted in this forum his gf's feet cummed all over by him. One of the replies is: "I wanna lick the cum up".

So what's more sick?
Licking some guy's cum? Or licking hooker "rat claws" -like some of you call it- feet?

I am with Tyler..

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
yes i agree i would lick this chicks feet before i lick up my cum and especially some other guys cum on a chicks feet

licking cum is gay, gross, and really stupid if it belongs to some other dude

there's kinky, and then there's gay and stupid

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
yes i agree i would lick this chicks feet before i lick up my cum and especially some other guys cum on a chicks feet

licking cum is gay, gross, and really stupid if it belongs to some other dude

there's kinky, and then there's gay and stupid

lmao [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
So what's more sick?
Licking some guy's cum? Or licking hooker "rat claws" -like some of you call it- feet?

I am with Tyler..

precisely!! alot of you guys are into or approve of much sicker things, so I don't wanna hear any complaints!!! that means zilch, zero, until you are willing to stop licking other men's cum off of feet or at a minimum stop approving of it, LOL! [Laugh]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's right. I wish I would have the pleasure to lick hot mature feet like you do.
Keep up the good work.

I am not saying that cum-licking-guy is a freak. To each his own.
guys like soft feet
others like young feet
others like sweaty feet
others like mature feet
others like callused feet
others like pantyhosed feet
others like licking cum lol
others like sharp toenails
others like combinations
others like something else..
who gives a fuck really...
as long as all you guys keep it cummin' [Cool]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two suggestions;
Keep 'em painted
&
the next time she's in the sandals with dirty feet,
skip the part about cleaning them first...

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! [Eek!] This thread is RED HOT!!! so many replies...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
A guy posted in this forum his gf's feet cummed all over by him. One of the replies is: "I wanna lick the cum up".

So what's more sick?

I am with Tyler..

Both are pretty unsightly to me.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread is gonna go on for ever lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! This thread is very popular. I'm not going to judge too much because we all have our wants/likes. Some like a top shelf aged to perfection shiraz red wine at fine restaurant and some like good ol' cheap Milwaukee's Best Beer at a college freshman's dorm party, but as long you like the groove and it fits your current bill, roll with it because that is what really matters. Now, this is not my cup of tea, but I'm not going to sit here and call Tyler D. out because he is cool with me (and he knows the sexy fit Nadia, too [Wink] ). Sometimes you do with what you have and make it work for you or You play the cards you've been dealt. It's that simple.

[ March 24, 2008, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Forget the negative feedback. Keep licking dirty mature feet if you like it. You only live once and since it's not forbidden LICK AS MUCH DIRTY FEET FOR YOUR PLEASURE AS YOU CAN!!!!!! [Mmm]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
You play the cards you've been dealt.

Precisely well put! Nothing wrong with sipping (or devouring) some fine aged wine if that is all you were able to find in the wine cellar of an abandoned house, unless of course you're a foot fetishist with a wine cellar of your own, but how often does that happen, LOL!
Themaskedhobo
Board Regular
Member # 14412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Themaskedhobo   Email Themaskedhobo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Besides even if we don't this particular model, are we really gonna flip out at Tyler after all the years of good stuff he's given us?
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links