Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd much rather take my co-workers feet than those mingers! At least they take care of their feet unlike her!
Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
At least promise us that you'll take her to see a veterinarian before you do anything else with her.

I looked on her arms already. She's apparently had all her shots [Wink]
lawlz, no comment [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just no
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ljjnico:
I'd much rather take my co-workers feet than those mingers!

you work at hooters or something?
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I want her feet too! Great job Tyler!! I would really like to see more..guess it won't happen with all the negative feedback [Mad]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
..."she got attacked and bitten by some big dogs in the hood."
Comment by Tyler D.

Gee, I hope the dogs are O.K. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just got some more freshly popped kernels fellas. Btw, her feet went up 1 point now that they're painted.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
if you posted the painted pics first this thread would've gotten a handful of positive replies and probably zero negative replies lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
if you posted the painted pics first this thread would've gotten a handful of positive replies and probably zero negative replies lol

Heck, if I had labelled the title with "Princess" instead of "Hooker," the moral cow-bells would not have jerked up and down and we'd have a buncha pervs cumming as though I had performed some Jedi mind trick.
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ljjnico:
I'd much rather take my co-workers feet than those mingers! At least they take care of their feet unlike her!

how many times do i have to say this?!?!?

some of us have that option, some of us don't.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey im not bothered wat she does for a living, i think everyone does wat they have to to get by and some have it easier than others,

but i still think u need to b careful if gettin close to this one babes, u dont wanna catch nothin for the sake of a few moments pleasure. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler, it's not that most of us has a problem with the fact the woman is a hooker; you've had hooker pictures before that were great hits. It's just that the majority think her feet are straight nasty looking. Not even the nail polish does much to make 'em look better. Which is why I was curious as to your desperation, since you typically do much, MUCH better than those disease-ridden rat claws. If you like 'em, than hey, what can I say? As for me, I'll pass and keep my distance.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
shes clearly a drug addict man and would do anything to get money. personally i dont believe its right to indugle ur self with sumone who clearly needs help.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by olujasasjevera:
personally i dont believe its right to indugle ur self with sumone who clearly needs help.

probably perfectly fine though to indulge in someone who needs the help, but it isn't so clearly apparent, right? it's been said that ignorance is bliss
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats just nasty!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links