Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: One Hooker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Sorry, but Azn from Footsie Tootises over that hooker any day of the week. That hooker's feet are nasty at the moment. Just...no.

Word Salvy Mic!! And Tyler D., I just gave my opinion. I just don't think her feet are nice. You didn't have to put my shit on blast like that and call out one of my models dude. Relax bro.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
You didn't have to put my shit on blast like that and call out one of my models dude. Relax bro.

Ahhh, no hard feelins thosetoes. What can I say buddy, we get what we deserve, eh? After all, you're the one with the standards, right? [Wink]

quote:
And Tyler D., I just gave my opinion.

I have a strange suspicion that you'd have a totally different opinion (or obligatory kindness) if I had written "princess," "wife," or "girlfriend" in the title instead of "hooker". But that's just me and my jedi mind tricks. I've seen feet from you that can just as easily be mistaken if they weren't worded so carefully [Wink]

[ March 20, 2008, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's all good man. We're are toe sucking freaks in the long run. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler D, those are absolutely disgusting.... and...why the hell would you ever touch a hooker? Gross.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand where you are coming from tyler d. You can find good qualities in any feet. She had nice soles and she probably had a nice smell that you can't find on well pampered model's foot. This foot fetish of ours can be strong very strong and when we are worked up we can get creative in our choice of feet. Congrats on bringing a different type of foot to the community. tim
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We're are toe sucking freaks in the long run. [Big Grin]

Well said! It's all good [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
why the hell would you ever touch a hooker?

Actually, it was her who touched the underside of my wee wee with her feet [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
Congrats on bringing a different type of foot to the community.

Best way I've heard it put so far Tim! Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
why the hell would you ever touch a hooker?

Actually, it was her who touched the underside of my wee wee with her feet [Thumbs Up]

Fine, why would you go near one?

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hahaha i love tyler d

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:

Was horny, no girlfriend, and poor.

And her feet were just needing to be loved too, hence the intimate engagement.

The question you might ask is "why not go near one?"

...well okay, don't answer that, but you get my point [Smile]

yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ill!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like her feet. (but that is the ONLY thing she has that I'd use) [Fingers Crossed]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Because many men have touched her. Because she's probably disease ridden. Because there is no emotion, no love, nothing. And you say you're poor? That's because you keep going with hookers? I would never EVER do anything with someone I don't love. I personally don't understand it. I would feel disgusted by myself. It would make me feel less of a human and more like an animal. I have a lot of pride for who I am. I need a lady who is stable with herself. I like them to have a head on their shoulders. I rather be alone than be with a girl that's touched so many men she can't count. Hell, I wouldn't even want to be with a girl who isn't a virgin, but that's just me. Thank god I found my one. [Tongue] Difficult in this day in age.

But..I guess if that's what you like and it doesn't bother you than more power to you.

Oh and about the 'fat blocky' feet uhm.. if you mean stubby..short..thick...yeah..those are the sexxiest feet.. I don't like feet that resemble hands..I don't know who would, that's kinda disgusting, lol... cute, tiny, stubby ones are amazing.

[ March 20, 2008, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Feeties ]

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
I have a lot of pride for who I am.

That, in fact, holds you back.

quote:
I would feel disgusted by myself. It would make me feel less of a human and more like an animal.

You should try those feelings sometime. "Losing all hope is freedom" [Wink]
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Tyler, on this one... A pair of feet is a pair of feet! It happened to me once or twice, the pedicure was not impecable or there was no pedicure... heeey, so i licked the soles! [Smile] Soles are great, no matter how toes are! But sure, maybe it's just me...
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Because many men have touched her. Because she's probably disease ridden. Because there is no emotion, no love, nothing. And you say you're poor? That's because you keep going with hookers? I would never EVER do anything with someone I don't love. I personally don't understand it. I would feel disgusted by myself. It would make me feel less of a human and more like an animal. I have a lot of pride for who I am. I need a lady who is stable with herself. I like them to have a head on their shoulders. I rather be alone than be with a girl that's touched so many men she can't count. Hell, I wouldn't even want to be with a girl who isn't a virgin, but that's just me. Thank god I found my one. [Tongue] Difficult in this day in age.

But..I guess if that's what you like and it doesn't bother you than more power to you.

Oh and about the 'fat blocky' feet uhm.. if you mean stubby..short..thick...yeah..those are the sexxiest feet.. I don't like feet that resemble hands..I don't know who would, that's kinda disgusting, lol... cute, tiny, stubby ones are amazing.

+1

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links