Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just so yummy!!!! totally yummy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
[qb] Aww thanks (Blushes) lol its always nice to know uve been missed so to speak...I shall have to go and search for the thread with your sligbacks and raised heels...(Gets all excited)...

Just in case you had trouble finding it - here's a little something for you to enjoy!

[Eek!] *Falls off his chair* gets one knee and out stretches one hand (Containing a little box) [Tongue] I would love a high defintion close up of your heels PP...*Airmails a new camera over too PP* [Thumbs Up] Once again thank you pp for the exquisite post [Kiss]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh those are soooo good Perfectpeds.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whew! Those are the kind of feet that'll have you looking for them in the day time with a flashlight.

The shots of them at the beach are killer.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still find myself partial to this pic. That sexy foot, fresh out of the heel with red toes, gets me everytime.

http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc1168&image=52268_100_2255_122_1168lo.jpg

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice work!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those barefoot sandals sure look cute. Wish I knew where to get some just like those *smile*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
[qb] Aww thanks (Blushes) lol its always nice to know uve been missed so to speak...I shall have to go and search for the thread with your sligbacks and raised heels...(Gets all excited)...

Just in case you had trouble finding it - here's a little something for you to enjoy!

I think I just bought a new pair that you're going to like quite a bit. I'm trying to come up with some ideas for clean shots... feel free to provide helpful hints.

[Eek!] *Falls off his chair* gets one knee and out stretches one hand (Containing a little box) [Tongue] I would love a high defintion close up of your heels PP...*Airmails a new camera over too PP* [Thumbs Up] Once again thank you pp for the exquisite post [Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
Those barefoot sandals sure look cute. Wish I knew where to get some just like those *smile*

Yeah Brit - damn - so do I ...hahaha I bought it when I was in Florida back in April and it broke shortly after getting it back to Boston. [Cry]

I haven't seen any around here. Perhaps next time I will be smart enough to buy a few!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links