Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
I love your foot
Board Regular
Member # 30519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I love your foot   Email I love your foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its beautiful the way it is

--------------------
M

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
very nice sole shot with the flipflops!!! really sweet. and they look like the type you'd not part with!

RPM

You're right RPM! Actually I have a big problem parting with any of my shoes/flip flops/sandals -- I tend to only buy new and then I can't figure out why I have no room in my closet! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by I love your foot:
its beautiful the way it is

[Bow Down] Thank you and welcome to the forum. I hope you will participate not only here in the foot pictures but I think you will find interesting conversation in the "talks" as well.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfecdpeds, i'd hope you buy new footwear. i'm not a fan of buying used to wear! i'm assuming you meant you love to shop for shoes and find yourself running out of space for storage and time to wear!!!! lol...

i sorta did that to my wife. bought so many shoes she's having a hard time keeping track of what she has and doesn't have.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

RPM - I understand your wife's dilema. Here's a sample of what my house looked like when I tried to figure out what I had for shoes and how many pairs I had....LOL

-

I'm actually going to post a new thread about organizing my shoes ... of course there are some feet involved with that!

--------------------

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have got to have the prettiest feet I've ever seen. I normally like colors but Your toenails are beautiful without polish. I love them a tad long just like that. Oh sooo nice. Thanks for the eyecandy *smiles*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
You have got to have the prettiest feet I've ever seen. I normally like colors but Your toenails are beautiful without polish. I love them a tad long just like that. Oh sooo nice. Thanks for the eyecandy *smiles*

Aw shucks Brit - thanks for the bump back to the top -- seeing as you like my toenails a little long and you like color polish.... I think you're gonna like these. They were taken Memorial Day Weekend so it's the beginning of what I hope to be MANY beach shots!

-  -  -

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow [Eek!] By far my favorite thread on wu`s at the moment [Tongue] Only because its been posted by the aptly named "perfect Peds" And I must say a thanks for posting [Kiss]

-

perfection...

-

Glimpse of perfection...

-

Lost for words [Eek!] Complete perfection and lovely calf definition...

Keep doing what your doing PP [Tongue]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Wow [Eek!] By far my favorite thread on wu`s at the moment [Tongue] Only because its been posted by the aptly named "perfect Peds" And I must say a thanks for posting [Kiss]

-

perfection...

-

Glimpse of perfection...

-

Lost for words [Eek!] Complete perfection and lovely calf definition...

Keep doing what your doing PP [Tongue]

Welcome back Foot Lover of London - I'd wondered where you disappeared to... did you see my shoe post with the sling back raised heels...????

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww thanks (Blushes) lol its always nice to know uve been missed so to speak...I shall have to go and search for the thread with your sligbacks and raised heels...(Gets all excited)...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Aww thanks (Blushes) lol its always nice to know uve been missed so to speak...I shall have to go and search for the thread with your sligbacks and raised heels...(Gets all excited)...

Just in case you had trouble finding it - here's a little something for you to enjoy!

-  -  -

[ June 21, 2008, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
=]

One of the greatest new foot girls on Wu's!

Thanks perfectpeds!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
=]

One of the greatest new foot girls on Wu's!

Thanks perfectpeds!

[Bow Down] It is I who thank you A&F_FootDude_05 and many other special members here for being so encouraging, complimentary and supportive...otherwise, what would be the point?

--------------------

blahblahblah
Loyal Member
Member # 12534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blahblahblah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
amazing post!!! french pedicure looks stunning on you

--------------------
df

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by blahblahblah:
amazing post!!! french pedicure looks stunning on you

Wait till you see my new french! Just got it done about an hour ago. I'll be taking some fresh pics to post soon.

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links