Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They first night of my vacation I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was being in a different bed, or maybe it was the whirring of the ceiling fan. I was lucky enough to have my own room and my own bathroom where I stayed so I decided to start taking pictures. I promise they get clearer and hopefully better as the thread goes on. [Tongue]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ November 20, 2008, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The next morning we went to the beach and it was about 89 degrees. Heaven!

-  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

As you can see, I managed to get a little bit of a burn. But I was good (Mommie told me about sunscreen!) although I guess I could've been more diligent with it.

-  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I wonder what's in that basket? hmmm.

-

Oh sorry, I lost my thought...

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

That night on the way home from having something to eat a couple of beers, I spied some flip flops sitting in a store window...well, you know I had to have them. Along with some new baubbles!

-  -  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Another restless night! Maybe I just needed a nice foot rub....

-  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Wait, I think I hear someone at the door...

-

--------------------

Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All your pics look like so much fun. That's a great French ped too and your feet look very pampered while on vacation. [Wink] Glad to see you back.

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

I told you I had a thing for that ceiling fan!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I bet you sole lovers thought I forgot about you and focused mostly on my toes! Can you tell I love my new flip flops?

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Is anyone hungry? I'm serving feet tonight!

-  -

With a little leg on the side!

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh sweetie your burn looks painful! Love the pedi. Do you go to someone in particular? Just wondering if I was the only one in love with my nail chick. I LOVEEE her. lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Oh sweetie your burn looks painful! Love the pedi. Do you go to someone in particular? Just wondering if I was the only one in love with my nail chick. I LOVEEE her. lol

Didn't hurt tooooo bad as I had my new flip flops to walk around in. I go to a place called "WISH" Salon. They do great work. They have 3 techs and they are all wonderful

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-  -

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Footvasian:
All your pics look like so much fun. That's a great French ped too and your feet look very pampered while on vacation. [Wink] Glad to see you back.

~FV

Thank you! It's nice to be back!

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links