Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm loving your foot pics.... [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, perfectpeds, 'speechless'...it's hard to talk with my mouth full of your feet. [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh fjb - you always make me laugh... but that's a real nice compliment!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aww, your feet continue to make me melt! your toes and soles are so beautiful. thank you so much for posting these pics

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Oh fjb - you always make me laugh".....
Comment by perfectpeds

I'd rather make you giggle while I'm kissing your beautiful feet !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your wife's feet are amazing, very sexy pair, enjoy yourself bro i know i'd love to sniff them a little.thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE: Originally posted by babeflover:

your wife's feet are amazing, very sexy pair, enjoy yourself bro i know i'd love to sniff them a little.thanks.

--------------------------------------------------

I think she's a Lady but i second every word of yours! [Smile] Thanks for taking so good care of us, perfectpeds! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice little selection of pics! I'm hoping that sunburn isn't itching too much now. [Wink]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look so pretty in those flip flops. They are perfect indeed.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"I think she's a Lady"...
Comment by antigonas

Yes, 'perfectpeds' is very much a lady !! [Wu]

_fjb_

--------------------

wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey love the poses
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
once again? you certainly live up to your perfectly desciptive screen name!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

I AM a Lady! And thank you for the compliments as those are MY feet! but you can call me sis instead of bro! LOL appreciate the sexy thoughts. [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
once again? you certainly live up to your perfectly desciptive screen name!

So I see you are in Hawaii... good for you -- I'm heading to Cozumel on Saturday! Will try to get some underwater pics of my toes for you all.. the bottoms might be tough unless I can coerce some willing "sole" to help me out.

Nice to hear from you again!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Very nice little selection of pics! I'm hoping that sunburn isn't itching too much now. [Wink]

It faded pretty quickly LeDaemon, however, I wouldn't have complained if there had been some chivalrous gentleman who wanted to lotion my feet for me.

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links