Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: sling backs add for those who couldnt find ; toes, soles, flip flops
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jgamustang:
i would love to see your tongue on thoose toes

I'm not sure I'm that flexible! LOL I'll talk to my trainer and see if he has any suggestions to add stretching to my workouts (ha ha)

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
i will so happy if i rub your sexy soft soles with my tongue

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Another restless night! Maybe I just needed a nice foot rub....

-  -

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They deserve to be kissed and massaged. What size
are those sexy soles of yours perfectped?

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

OMG thats a very tasty combination !!!! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] perfectpeds your feet are so beautiful ! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"What size are those sexy soles of yours perfectped?"
Comment by Triple H

I'm going to guess between 8 1/2-9 B.

_fjb_ [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"What size are those sexy soles of yours perfectped?"
Comment by Triple H

I'm going to guess between 8 1/2-9 B.

_fjb_ [Wu]

For all those inquiring minds.... I'm normally a 7-1/2 but if the heel is really high I can usually get away with a 7.

Hope you're not disappointed fjb!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Hope you're not disappointed fjb!"
Comment by perfectpeds

That's only about a one (1) inch differential, so every thing is cool.
[Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

well that's a relief! I always look forward to your little comments and reactions! [Smile]

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------

girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -  -

I'm totally HUNGRY for THESE Flip Flops. Can I stick my tounge inside them while you're lifting your heels up. You can then lower yourself on my tongue, as it becomes sandwiched between your heel and flip flops.

Oh by the way, I'd officially like to have a marriage ceremony with your flip flops... I'd love to marry both sexy sisters (The Pair of flip flops).... Its a request....

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I'm rather partial to this pair of flip flops so I'm afraid they aren't in the market for marriage! LOL Perhaps I'll shop around for a pair that also might interest you and post them to see if you like them!

Thanks for the comments....

--------------------

SwagMan
Board Regular
Member # 30605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwagMan   Email SwagMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
forget the flip flops, i wanna marry your feet!!

i swear i'll never cheat

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice sole shot with the flipflops!!! really sweet. and they look like the type you'd not part with!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, Perfect Peds, uh, er, ahem..... are you married? *crosses fingers*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Silly Brit -- you know I'm a mystery!

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links