Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meet Jewel Velvet. She is one of the most interesting girls I have met, and with feet that taste (and smell) outrageously good. She is also one of the softest, most feminine (ultra-femme).

-

I met Jewel in a coffee shop and was stricken first by her sharpness; then later, by her personal charm. She was wearing thong sandals with little jeweled charms on them. Please welcome Jewel Velvet and her beautiful feet, to the forums.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jewel loves her feet, and the attention they bring to her. She is gorgeous of course, but also intelliegent, interesting and fun. She's something of a gourmet chef and wine afficionado.

Yes, after all these years, I do still have the luckiest car in the country and you never know what footgirl you may find there next time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous pics and model...especially the last photo on the red bench.

Welcome back, Ben.

[Cheers]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks like a porcelain doll with her smooth and fair features, so lovely indeed. Her feet look sexy, and her arches look very sexy as do her smooth soles. The pics in your car look amazing, and really show off her arches in a couple of them.

Hmmm...if only your car seats could talk, what tales would be told.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You sure do know how to make a reappearance here Ben! The things I'd do to those beauts! Great find as always Ben!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Gorgeous pics and model...especially the last photo on the red bench.

Welcome back, Ben.

[Cheers]

-Hal-

The one on the red bench is what she calls her "smell this" photo (and pose). She tells me she "mentally says this" everytime she poses with the bottoms of her feet to the camera.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She looks like a porcelain doll with her smooth and fair features, so lovely indeed. Her feet look sexy, and her arches look very sexy as do her smooth soles. The pics in your car look amazing, and really show off her arches in a couple of them.

Hmmm...if only your car seats could talk, what tales would be told.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

The Porcelain qualities are definitely there! She has a soft, pale complexion and it's exagerated by her sharp eyes, auburn hair and stark, lush lips. Her skin is VERY soft and creamy.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

You captured her true quality. I love those contrasts of light skin and auburn hair. She looks delightful.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, an outstanding find~! She is gorgeous and delicious feet~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love her lips! Ask her what color and brand lipstick she uses... I know odd question but I am a girl so its acceptable right? lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben

Are you planning any foot partys with the girls you meet ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I really missed your threads and I'm glad you're back. [Thumbs Up] Jewel is absolutely beautiful - thanks for sharing!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back into the fold once again Ben. Still got a knack for finding the prettiest girls.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
You sure do know how to make a reappearance here Ben! The things I'd do to those beauts! Great find as always Ben!

Most of which, she's probably had done; Jewel 1st had her toes sucked at seventeen, and has loved having attention lavished upon them since.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My god...pencil here in for more shoots immediately Ben! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn!!! She is FINE!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links