Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jewel is a sight of beauty.

One of my favorites you have ever shared Ben.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kirsten told me to check these out. Boy was she right, they are grrreat. I'd never seen the last 2 pics before. WOW Ben. I'm checking out the link for her other set too.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bit late in replying now that we're five pages into the topic, lol, but I really *had* to say thanks for sharing those. I love the looking in through the window view. Creative!

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY CRAP!!!!! These are some of the pictures I've seen on any forum. Any chance of meeting Jewel at a foot party in the future?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
I'm a bit late in replying now that we're five pages into the topic, lol, but I really *had* to say thanks for sharing those. I love the looking in through the window view. Creative!

Hello AmberLily! How are you? I'm still in a holding pattern regarding the site (and the direction they will take), but there's no reason why you and I can't go do something like this independent of them. I'm going to send you an email later today, hope you are well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TERRIFIC [Mmm]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
HOLY CRAP!!!!! These are some of the pictures I've seen on any forum. Any chance of meeting Jewel at a foot party in the future?

She's been to two of them, and is hoping to go again, but we don't know when the next time will be. Jewel has been one of the more accessible footgirls, and loves these things. Email Malory for details.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:

She's been to two of them, and is hoping to go again, but we don't know when the next time will be. Jewel has been one of the more accessible footgirls, and loves these things. Email Malory for details.
Thanks for the reply but looks like there's not going to be any Meet and Greets for awhile? If you have a foot party with Jewel sign me up first, I'M THERE!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're having a little footgirls meet & greet next week in the U District. Jewel's gonna be there. Any forum members who want to go, send an email & we'll get you set.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links