Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad to see you back Ben.
I love this gorgeous girl, she is very pretty, her toes are amazing

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sexy French Ped always the best qualiy with you Ben.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, she is the hotness!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very footjobable vanilla feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome shots Ben. She's super sexy. Love those lips and her feet are incredible too.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful woman!! She has great skin and her feet are just the cutest!

Great job! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful pics! She's very pretty and her feet look delicious. Great to see you back!

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG. [Bow Down]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome back Ben. Another great find.

I hope to see some Kirsten & Kristin updates some time in the future.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Love her lips! Ask her what color and brand lipstick she uses... I know odd question but I am a girl so its acceptable right? lol

Jewel uses Shiseido cosmetic products. She says they are the most gentle / least harsh on her (delicate) skin and complexion and that it's "worth every dollar" to fork out the extra for Shiseido products.

Lips - her favorites are Honey Rouge, Red Luxe, Rouge Indulge and Real Red, all from Shiseido. Next is Carnelian Whisper, Dakota Red, Ignition and La Prima, all from the Velvet Riche Rejuvenating series by Victor Longo. Lastly, #35 Red Rich from the Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick series by Estee Lauder.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
welcome back Ben. Another great find.

I hope to see some Kirsten & Kristin updates some time in the future.

Kirsten and Kristin are still around, I do see them (and their feet) quite often. I'll make sure to post some photos of them for you. Incidentally, there is now another "Kirsten" and two more "Kristins"; all are gorgeous.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben you are a master!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whew man, those are some killer photos.

Listen up, all you newbies, all you guys who weren't around for Ben's heyday....this is why the man is a true legend of the foot fetish world. This is just a taste of Ben's true greatness. You have no idea how fortunate we at Wu's are to have him back, if even sporadically.

Ben Del Amitri, I tip my hat to you.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Empire (Big Ben) Strikes Back with some serious beauty/feet. Out-f******-standing, Ben! Jewel is bad ass [Thud] [Thumbs Up] . Ben you never disappoint [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Love her lips! Ask her what color and brand lipstick she uses... I know odd question but I am a girl so its acceptable right? lol

Jewel uses Shiseido cosmetic products. She says they are the most gentle / least harsh on her (delicate) skin and complexion and that it's "worth every dollar" to fork out the extra for Shiseido products.

Lips - her favorites are Honey Rouge, Red Luxe, Rouge Indulge and Real Red, all from Shiseido. Next is Carnelian Whisper, Dakota Red, Ignition and La Prima, all from the Velvet Riche Rejuvenating series by Victor Longo. Lastly, #35 Red Rich from the Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick series by Estee Lauder.

THANK YOU! I have never heard of Shiseido. I am so getting online today. I have very light and delicate skin too- so... I may have found my next new obsession! Thanks for checking it out dear. Her makeup is flawless!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links