Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Ben!!! Glad to see you back on the forums!
Great looking girl too ;D

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great ben!! iwant see girls in flip flops!thanks
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely Ben! She has a vintage kind of 50's style about her. The photo selections have both glamorous and girl next door appeal.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't believe who's back in action! [Eek!] Missed your posts so much, Ben, glad you're back!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I was about to forget the essential here! [Laugh] What a beautiful girl, absolutely stunning! And her feet matches her beauty too... This is my favorite, especially for her attitude...

-

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did i miss these yesterday.

great pictures love the toes.

She is hot.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i tip my hat to you!!!! In Ben's hay day, he taught me a thing or two about taking good pics. I'm still working on it, and soon will have more questions for him, when he comes on more often.

anyway, great choice of settings for lighting to make sure her beauty isn't washed out. masterfully done!

you not only have much luck, but are very skilled at getting these gals to model for you.

I'm impressed. you da man!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Love her lips! Ask her what color and brand lipstick she uses... I know odd question but I am a girl so its acceptable right? lol

Jewel uses Shiseido cosmetic products. She says they are the most gentle / least harsh on her (delicate) skin and complexion and that it's "worth every dollar" to fork out the extra for Shiseido products.

Lips - her favorites are Honey Rouge, Red Luxe, Rouge Indulge and Real Red, all from Shiseido. Next is Carnelian Whisper, Dakota Red, Ignition and La Prima, all from the Velvet Riche Rejuvenating series by Victor Longo. Lastly, #35 Red Rich from the Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick series by Estee Lauder.

THANK YOU! I have never heard of Shiseido. I am so getting online today. I have very light and delicate skin too- so... I may have found my next new obsession! Thanks for checking it out dear. Her makeup is flawless!
You do have that "redhead complexion". It is not the hair (or even hair color, actually) but the skin and fairness that comes with it. Shiseido would be right up your alley.

Almay is an excellent cosmetics line that is specifically hypo-allergenic and made to be gentle on sweet, delicate skin. The shortcoming though, is that they don't always quite measure up in selection and (to a lesser extent), quality. That's where Shiseido comes in and makes a huge difference for girls who need the gentle, but wish to keep the highest quality standard as well.

If you think about it, Shiseido is from Japan where girls REALLY are "porcelain dolls", with their very soft and (very) delicate skin. It stands to reason that girls such as Jewel (and yourself) can benefit from such a line.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Youre a doll. I hate Almay selections and have been a fan of E.L for years. I have learned if you take care of the skin...most decent brands will go on better. Thanks for the heads up with the new brand. I am going to try one thing and go from there. God I hope it smells good too. Lol I cant stand odd smelling products. Thanks again dear!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i tip my hat to you!!!! In Ben's hay day, he taught me a thing or two about taking good pics. I'm still working on it, and soon will have more questions for him, when he comes on more often.

anyway, great choice of settings for lighting to make sure her beauty isn't washed out. masterfully done!

you not only have much luck, but are very skilled at getting these gals to model for you.

I'm impressed. you da man!

RPM

Settings and Lighting .... girls like Jewel are difficult to light and shoot because fair / porcelain skin and complexion like hers reflect so much light. It's actually more difficult than the first part, which is walking up to a girl and saying "Hey, can I suck your toes, lick your feet and then take photographs of them?"

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has an attitude in these pics that I find very sexy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
She has an attitude in these pics that I find very sexy.

Jewel's demeanor and the attitude she projects is something we've been cultivating. We are trying to exagerate her "Pin-up" qualities, with the white shirt & blue jeans with big cuffs; in fact, I'm going to do at least three more shoots with that exact getup.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can only imagine how hard. i can't get up the courage to say to a gal, i wanna suck your toes,after massaging them and then take pics.

ligthing.. yeah.. royal pain. i did a few shoots while you were gone, and i've learned.. no all skins photograph the same. and i've got a whole lot to learn about settings and lightings.

but, that is why i have your pics to learn from!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
Lovely Ben! She has a vintage kind of 50's style about her. The photo selections have both glamorous and girl next door appeal.

You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what we were going for. We were even thinking of calling her Darling Clementine! She jokingly suggested "Betty Plaigar" so as to rip and plaigarize the great Betty Page (funny stuff); her actual name (Jewel) is better of course.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has such a unique look. And you know I am dying over her beautifully French pedciured toes.
Thank you Ben.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
Awesome shots Ben. She's super sexy. Love those lips and her feet are incredible too.

Jewel's lips are darn near as exciting as her feet. She also has huge, blue eyes. Every feature of hers is exagerated, particularly her lips.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links