Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: New Footgirl Jewel and Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Youre a doll. I hate Almay selections and have been a fan of E.L for years. I have learned if you take care of the skin...most decent brands will go on better. Thanks for the heads up with the new brand. I am going to try one thing and go from there. God I hope it smells good too. Lol I cant stand odd smelling products. Thanks again dear!

That is exactly the problem with Almay. Exactly. Their premise was good and the stated mission honorable ... they just never pulled it off properly, and have never really done it right.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Back Ben!!!! I always look forward post like yours. No one has sexier models and no one knows his away around the feet business like you
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy gal and feet.yummy. [Hump] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
Welcome Back Ben!!!! I always look forward post like yours. No one has sexier models and no one knows his away around the feet business like you

It's nice to be back, thank you ... and Jewel fits in quite nicely with the footgirls up here. She's excited about being a footgirl, still not fully aware of the effect her feet have on others.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do my eyes deceive me?

Is Ben truly back among us?

Welcome back sir. You have been missed.

Always a class act and a true gentleman.

I look forward to interacting with you again.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and Jewel is a treasure indeed.

Lovely.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Jewel is absolutely captivating.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Do my eyes deceive me?

Is Ben truly back among us?

Welcome back sir. You have been missed.

Always a class act and a true gentleman.

I look forward to interacting with you again.

Hello again, nice to see you are still here (and still posting). You are right about Jewel, she is indeed a treasure. Have an excellent evening.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a stunning girl with stunning feet...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Wow! Jewel is absolutely captivating.

I might add that the girl in your avatar is pretty much perfect (and her feet are perfect). I've seen the hi-res version of that photograph and it is astounding ... as are so many of the photos on your site.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really cute lady
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
She has such a unique look. And you know I am dying over her beautifully French pedciured toes.
Thank you Ben.

It's nice to see you are one of the ones still here! Jewel does have a unique look and she specifically likes the french nail treatment. I've asked her to try a deep red polish for a subsequent shoot, and a departure from the exagerated pinup look we've cultivated for her. I'm interested to see how that would affect her overall look and attractiveness, as a footgirl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she has it going on. I love her soles, they are so sexy and lickable. What size is her feet?
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by tyger:
Damn she has it going on. I love her soles, they are so sexy and lickable. What size is her feet?

Jewel's feet are size 8 - 8 1/2, depending on the shoe's design and maker.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links