Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a girl you could fall in love with. She is captivating; interesting, offbeat, eccentric and funny.

-

Aside from all that, she has beautiful and VERY delicious feet. She loves Beatles (knows the words to every song) and KNITS for a hobby - something that took me by surprise.

-

She claims to occasionally hear voices in her head, but reassures me she "doesn't take them too seriously". She is not shy about asking for your leftovers at a restaurant ("excuse, me, are you going to finish that?"). She is offbeat, peculiar.

-

She has luscious toes, her feet are VERY soft and very smooth. She wears sandals, flats, slippers and flip flops. Though she loves heels as well, she does not wear them often.

-

-

-

-

I am excited about Larissa, and proud to present her. She is also excited about being a footgirl, and I am certain she will be one of the good ones.

-

[ October 28, 2008, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Larissa is one of the funniest (and quirkiest) young ladies I have encountered. The best part is, she loves having her toes sucked, and having attention lavished upon her soft, smooth, beautiful FEET.

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's pretty. cute toes and lovely feet. her feet look oh so soft! love that jean skirt too.. and do tell her I said that. very sexy and lovely. great choice of poses!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Her feet are as soft as they look. I love the fact that beautiful girls like Larissa take such great care of their feet. It makes all the difference.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! I'm in love... she is fantastic. So sexy, thank you.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH YEAH SEXY FEET
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW WOW WOW! THanks!! She is great!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god!!
She is so gorgeous!!!
Would love to run my tongue all over those soles.
Thanks for posting them Ben!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has VERY footjobable feet. Ben, if I was in your hometown, then we'd definitely hang out and get as many women with sexy feet as we can. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn, she is hot and has some nice looking feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's just stuningly beautifull!!!!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is like super hot! Cant wait to see more of her in the future.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn!! She is an absolute doll!! Look at those beautiful, pretty, expressive blue eyes....hypnotizing. She is beautiful, and so so sexy. Her feet look so beautiful, and her soles look so soft and so smooth. Wow!! Love the pics of her kneeling on the bench, as this is one of My fave sole showing poses and the last pic is just an adorable pose showing off her pretty face, as well as her sexy soles. Amazing! She is lovely, and very sexy. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! I wish it was me to lick those beautiful soles/toes [Drool]
That girl is a number 1 in my head now [Big Grin] more pics of her, please [Jerkoff]

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]

That about sums it up for me. I'll be seeking her hand in marriage within the next week Ben.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links