Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Young & Aspiring:
This is why it's so great to have Ben back. He gets fantastic models that get so much attention! And Larissa is no exception. Fantastic!

Young and Aspiring, so many of these sweet footgirls / models come about by dumb luck and timing, I still can't figure it all out. The fact that there are so many gorgeous girls (like Larissa) with FEET like this is the most amazing thing to me. After all these years, I am never ceased to be amazed by it (or by them).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
Ben. first it is great to see you back on here.You have some of the most gorgeous women and I truly appreciate you gracing us with their photos, but can you please take some shots of them scrunching their soles? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see at lease one shot of these beautiful women's wrinkled soles.

Thanks again and please keep up the great work.

I just made a quick check of my early Larissa photo archive and found just a few, such as you describe. When time allows, I'll see about posting a few or adding them here. Good suggestion.
That's great to hear you have some like that Ben, I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks again, YOU ROCK!!!!!

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I need words to describe such perfection.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Ben! Another home run. Can't wait to see more foot pics of this cutie.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:

I need words to describe such perfection.

I can think of just one word to describe this (perfection) ... Larissa. As many of these footgirls as I go through (and after all these years), she is one of the good ones. I am dumbfounded by her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow Ben! Another home run. Can't wait to see more foot pics of this cutie.

You may be seeing more soon; I saw Larissa briefly a few days ago, spoke with her on the phone this morning and she's excited about going out and "taking feet pictures" again. She's also very interested in being in a foot party and having attention lavished upon her feet. Personally, I'm all for it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing the pics of this wonderful model with us Ben. I hope she is happy to hear our comments about her and her feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nicely done Ben
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Larissa is awesomely cute and, by the way you described her personality, sounds like an awesome girl to be around. Great pics, Ben!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is absolutely stunning, Ben! Gorgeous all around and feet to die for! You are the man for finding all these beauties.

PS-I sent you a PM.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh yes, Ben returns in dramatic fashion. You never cease to amaze me my friend. Great find.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Thanks for sharing the pics of this wonderful model with us Ben. I hope she is happy to hear our comments about her and her feet.

She is VERY happy to learn about the comments made here, and quite taken aback by it all. I do pass these on to the girls, and (when possible), show the posts to them. Larissa was a little shocked, it will take her a little time to put it all in perspective.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:

She is VERY happy to learn about the comments made here, and quite taken aback by it all. I do pass these on to the girls, and (when possible), show the posts to them. Larissa was a little shocked, it will take her a little time to put it all in perspective.
Ben, I'm glad our comments impressed Larissa or should I say, "Shocked." I hope she understands that most of us are genuine with our affinities and liked what we saw in her. Larissa can run with the best of them. Oh, I also loved the booty and feet (with the look over shoulder) shots on the bench as well [Drool] . You got to love the ass/feet shots [Hop] [Joint] .

[ August 15, 2008, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Wow! Larissa is awesomely cute and, by the way you described her personality, sounds like an awesome girl to be around. Great pics, Ben!

I think that's what continues to amaze me (and keep me interested), is that fact there are so many girls who are cute, funny or interesting and beautiful; as opposed to being just beautiful. So many of them, you sit and wonder where they all come from! I think that's what I find most amazing about young Larissa.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely stunning!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links