Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rechain:
Damn! I wish it was me to lick those beautiful soles/toes [Drool]
That girl is a number 1 in my head now [Big Grin] more pics of her, please [Jerkoff]

/Rechain

I'm going to Pikes Place Market with Larissa on Wednesday or Thursday, so I probably will have new photographs soon. She may also be a meaningful part of whatever future website I take up.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck9:
Ben,its damn good to have you back

Thank you d-wreck9, it is nice to be back; I'm surprised at how little things have changed, and how easy it is to slip back in.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have absolutely impeccable taste. What a gorgeous gal with breath-taking feet. I see some proposals of marriage; I'll see that and raise: I'll gladly bear her children.

(Pardon me, I couldn't resist the hyperbole)

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She's not just beautiful, she is also uncommonly interesting and loves feet (hers). I'm quite excited about her.

Ben strikes again! You always seem to meet such beautiful and interesting woman! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the Foot Man! Anywhere you turn you seem to find awesome foot girls. I need to take a course with ya, lol!

But seriously, I love girls that actually love their own feet. Just something so sexy about that and Larissa is no exception. Pretty, outgoing, and loves her feet, what more can you ask for?!

Girls who love their own feet - it's something I've never understood and always LOVED. Even after all this time, I don't understand it. I ask these girls, but get such varied responses; seems to be different every time. In Larissa's case, she says "I don't know why, I just always thought I had cute feet". Hmmm.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
100 percent WOW!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI BEN, LARISSA EYES CAPTIVE ME,YOUR PRETTY TOES I LIKE, SMELLY GOLDEN FLIP FLOPS?? LARISSA IS WONDERFUL MODEL, THANKS

She does like wearing flip flops and gold is one of her two favorite colors (pink is the other).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
EDITED. Ben I just got Kristen's message. If Larissa needs a ride, I can get her on my way back up. I'm in Tacoma now, heading home in about a half hour. I could catch the West Seattle bridge, swoop her up & bring her to Northgate with me. I really want to meet her anyway. Call if you read this.

~Malory

p.s., your phone's not answering.

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Ben, she's an icey beauty! And those arches look oh so high!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She's a college student, so there are probably more there ... not sure if they know about her feet (and love thereof) as we do, in these forums; but I think that gives us an edge.

Okay, that just sealed the deal for me! A college student like myself with great feet and even better personality and loves her own feet?! [Thud]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ben she is absolutely gorgeous with perfect feet.you are the man ben.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Wow Ben, she's an icey beauty! And those arches look oh so high!

Larissa's arches are high and powerful. At maximum flex, you can practically hide a bowling ball in there.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is why it's so great to have Ben back. He gets fantastic models that get so much attention! And Larissa is no exception. Fantastic!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
She is captivating; interesting, offbeat, eccentric and funny.

I know Larissa's assets get attention (she's a hottie--4sure), but having these above items can keep you interested for more than a minute. I like good looking women that can bring some other material to the picture. A sharp quick wit with looks/body+pretty feet can really pull me in.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is truly incredible, thanks Ben... I really enjoyed her pix!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
You have absolutely impeccable taste. What a gorgeous gal with breath-taking feet. I see some proposals of marriage; I'll see that and raise: I'll gladly bear her children.

(Pardon me, I couldn't resist the hyperbole)

Larissa, aside from being gorgeous DOES have breath-taking feet (literally). Plant both of those firmly in your face and you probably won't want to come up for air. Hyperbole (and understood) in the spirit intended, touche'.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links