Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I might add. She rocks! She is a real cuttie. [Hump]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Oh my god!!
She is so gorgeous!!!
Would love to run my tongue all over those soles.
Thanks for posting them Ben!

Hello montegalan - let me tell you, Larissa actually loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. She loves it, and is enthusiastic about going to foot parties because of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
She is like super hot! Cant wait to see more of her in the future.

There will (certainly) be more of her in the future. She's not just beautiful, she is also uncommonly interesting and loves feet (hers). I'm quite excited about her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Damn!! She is an absolute doll!! Look at those beautiful, pretty, expressive blue eyes....hypnotizing. She is beautiful, and so so sexy. Her feet look so beautiful, and her soles look so soft and so smooth. Wow!! Love the pics of her kneeling on the bench, as this is one of My fave sole showing poses and the last pic is just an adorable pose showing off her pretty face, as well as her sexy soles. Amazing! She is lovely, and very sexy. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Hello 2swift - we did about twenty or thirty shots on that bench, they all turned out quite well so I may post a few more, later on. Her eyes are indeed, stunning, piercing and beautiful; aside from her feet, I think that's what caught my fancy when I first saw Larissa.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben. first it is great to see you back on here.You have some of the most gorgeous women and I truly appreciate you gracing us with their photos, but can you please take some shots of them scrunching their soles? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see at lease one shot of these beautiful women's wrinkled soles.

Thanks again and please keep up the great work.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
[Thud]

That about sums it up for me. I'll be seeking her hand in marriage within the next week Ben.

You'll get no argument on that point. Were it not for the fact there are too many footgirls already, I'd marry her myself (if she'd have it, of course).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN, LARISSA EYES CAPTIVE ME,YOUR PRETTY TOES I LIKE, SMELLY GOLDEN FLIP FLOPS?? LARISSA IS WONDERFUL MODEL, THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, you are the man. Larissa is absolutley perfect. What size feet does she have and do they have any odor to them?

Cant wait to see more of her.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by solelover58:
Ben. first it is great to see you back on here.You have some of the most gorgeous women and I truly appreciate you gracing us with their photos, but can you please take some shots of them scrunching their soles? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see at lease one shot of these beautiful women's wrinkled soles.

Thanks again and please keep up the great work.

I just made a quick check of my early Larissa photo archive and found just a few, such as you describe. When time allows, I'll see about posting a few or adding them here. Good suggestion.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She's not just beautiful, she is also uncommonly interesting and loves feet (hers). I'm quite excited about her.

Ben strikes again! You always seem to meet such beautiful and interesting woman! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the Foot Man! Anywhere you turn you seem to find awesome foot girls. I need to take a course with ya, lol!

But seriously, I love girls that actually love their own feet. Just something so sexy about that and Larissa is no exception. Pretty, outgoing, and loves her feet, what more can you ask for?!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,its damn good to have you back
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Thud]

That about sums it up for me. I'll be seeking her hand in marriage within the next week Ben.

the we shall fight for her....to the death!!!! [Tongue]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
Ben, you are the man. Larissa is absolutley perfect. What size feet does she have and do they have any odor to them?

Cant wait to see more of her.

Larissa's feet are size nine. Her scent can get a little strong on hot days (such as this was), even while wearking sandals, flip flops, etc. To mask that, she uses a peppermint-scented foot lotion, which she carries in her purse ... I encourage her to abstain from the use, as I find her own scent much more intoxicating.

I've mentioned that she is off-beat. For reasons I don't understand, she does not think it's strange that I find her scent as exciting as the taste itself. I guess she's a natural footgirl, because many find this odd at first - at least until they've been in the "footworld" for awhile.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
quote:
[Thud]

the we shall fight for her....to the death!!!! [Tongue]
That makes three of us then. She's a college student, so there are probably more there ... not sure if they know about her feet (and love thereof) as we do, in these forums; but I think that gives us an edge.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links