Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Larissa - Blonde Feet and Offbeat Personality
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow another great model you have discovered there Ben. You are amazing my friend and i am glad you are among us.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Thanks for sharing the pics of this wonderful model with us Ben. I hope she is happy to hear our comments about her and her feet.

She is VERY happy to learn about the comments made here, and quite taken aback by it all. I do pass these on to the girls, and (when possible), show the posts to them. Larissa was a little shocked, it will take her a little time to put it all in perspective.
Ben, I'm glad our comments impressed Larissa or should I say, "Shocked." I hope she understands that most of us are genuine with our affinities and liked what we saw in her. Larissa can run with the best of them. Oh, I also loved the booty and feet (with the look over shoulder) shots on the bench as well [Drool] . You got to love the ass/feet shots [Hop] [Joint] .
Larissa likes her little fanny and has considered it to be one of her laudable assets. Having taken in some of this "foot stuff" (as she calls it), she's becoming motivated to make more of it. In fact, she was on the phone today wanting to introduce me to a girlfriend of hers - who she says has "feet like mine"; and they're asking about making a "foot site on the net". Funny girl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jeeze Ben she's gorgeous!! i see her at u village sometimes. wowwwww.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ticklish ?
This girl has got to be ticklish..If so how much ?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is hot!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apart from everything else that caught my attention about larissa (Soles especially) Where her eyes....They are simply stunning thats for sure...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babinsky2:
Ticklish ?
This girl has got to be ticklish..If so how much ?

The bottoms of her feet are ticklish, but she's fine with having her toes sucked. She's asked about making a tickling video, something I've considered.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Larissa was the most popular girl at today's lunch with the footgirls. She's so funny, she's a winner Ben!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Apart from everything else that caught my attention about larissa (Soles especially) Where her eyes....They are simply stunning thats for sure...

It's the eyes that usually catch my attention, even before the feet - in Larissa's case, you can see them a mile away, and they are striking.

SUMMER - She works at U Village, that's why you see her there sometimes (in the candle place). It's also why you see her up at Whole Foods up on Roosevelt all the time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I'm going to say this is the cutest, most unbelievably gorgeous girl I've seen in about 100 years. How in the world did I miss this?????? Do you think she will ever go to a foot party or a meet and greet with foogirls for cofeee, anything??? She's perfect. Larissa also has the most beautiful eyes AND feet. Her feet REALLY SOFT and kind of big, what size are they?

-

[ October 20, 2008, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: pacfootluver ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Ok I'm going to say this is the cutest, most unbelievably gorgeous girl I've seen in about 100 years. How in the world did I miss this?????? Do you think she will ever go to a foot party or a meet and greet with foogirls for cofeee, anything??? She's perfect. Larissa also has the most beautiful eyes AND feet. Her feet REALLY SOFT and kind of big, what size are they?

-

Larissa's feet are somewhere around 9-10, depending on the shoe maker. She generally tends toward sandals, flip flops and open toed shoes.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Thatguy101
Board Regular
Member # 23534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thatguy101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have to agree this has to be one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen. she has amazing feet.
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So her feet are big AND soft, beautiful, lusciuos, etc. WOW. I can't get over this girl and your pictures of her really bring out her personality.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow her eyes are breathtaking Ben. What man won't go gaga with eyes like that looking at them? Where do you find these beautiful girls Ben? Great post Babe. Love...Shelley [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
Oh wow her eyes are breathtaking Ben. What man won't go gaga with eyes like that looking at them? Where do you find these beautiful girls Ben? Great post Babe. Love...Shelley [Thumbs Up]

Larissa's eyes are shockingly stunning; that is one of my greatest weaknesses (other than Redheads ... and feet). The guys do go crazy over her and I quite enjoy seeing the effect she has on guys.

-

As beautiful as she is, Larissa is also a very offbeat girl. We call her "Leah Part II". She's flighty, funny and strange. She eats food off your plate at a restaurant (and makes the waitress laugh). She sings to herself. She has no short-term memory whatsoever, yet knows every word to every Beatles song ever made (Badfinger too).

[ October 28, 2008, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links