Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Feet As Art (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet As Art
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
***Addendum*** I've had a lot of email asking who's feet these are, so I'll go ahead and reveal the owner of all but the sixth and last photograph to be Malory. I'm putting this addendum in front of the post, in order to head off new emails / questions.

==============================================

For reasons I am still unable to understand, I have never been able to view female feet as a simple anatomical appendage - to my eye, they have always been thing of grace, and of great beauty. Why not "Feet-as-Art", as well?

-

I've seen far less meaningful things in museums, yet I don't believe I've ever seen anything more beautiful outside of one. It seems obvious to me, but I also wonder if I may be taking things too far - at least in my minds-view, and to my eyes.

-

What could rival the form of a female foot? The elegance of a sharply defined instep - the drama of a deep arch? Or the delicately curved blade of a beautiful foot?

-

Unlike many foot lovers, I am unable to separate the feet from the girl. I've got to love the girl to love her feet, and (for me) it's as much a case of feet being an ancillary benefit of (and luscious adjunct to) the girl; it's why I call them "Girls with Feet".

-

So I've taken and compiled some "artsy" feet photographs and yes, they may be a bit on the "cheesy glam" side of things, but my love for the form (and for the girls) affects the way I view them.

-

And therefore, the way I sometimes wish to present them.

-

-

So there you have it - Feet, as Art. From the distorted view of a man who can not help but to revere them, AND the girls to whom they are appended.

***Addendum*** Moved / added this addended photograph to the front ***

-

[ October 26, 2008, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good God Ben, That first picture, all of them really, but the first and third especially...well really of them, have captured the essence of the soft, delicate and devine perfection that makes women the most precious gift to ever grace this earth. I would say these shots most definatly qualify as artistic, unless maybe they're too natural and too beautiful too be fall into the catagory of art. However the professional and percise photography that portrays them in all their glory is something I would consider not only a portrait of art, but an absolute masterpiece.

So delicate, feminine and fine, such a treat to the eye, such an adventure to the imagination can only be defined in my opinion as truest and most pure form of natural beauty. However to capture that beauty and share it with all of us, to me, is art in its finest form.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,
What a great post. Probably in my eyes your best work. I feel you captured their feet in a way that is art and it being art you honor the girl. In a way I know I agree with you. To love her feet you must also love the woman. I can admire feet and not like the woman.(in that usually I don't know her). But I find myself falling for your girls because you tell about their personality. That my friend is why you posts are so special.

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,
What a great post. Probably in my eyes your best work. I feel you captured their feet in a way that is art and it being art you honor the girl. In a way I know I agree with you. To love her feet you must also love the woman. I can admire feet and not like the woman.(in that usually I don't know her). But I find myself falling for your girls because you tell about their personality. That my friend is why you posts are so special.

The thing of it is, that personality can actually make feet better; it changes the essence, just as a girl's individual scent does. I probably go a little overboard on the idea itself, but it's based on and born of feelings, rather than thoughts, I guess.

[ October 23, 2008, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Good God Ben, That first picture, all of them really, but the first and third especially...well really of them, have captured the essence of the soft, delicate and devine perfection that makes women the most precious gift to ever grace this earth.

That's hitting the nail on the head; women being a precious gift, and feet being part of that gift; as opposed to feet, as a sort of separate object.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben:
You are not alone in not been able to separate the foot from the woman.It`s a good thing to not be able to just see only our fetish but the whole person.I have always thought of the female foot as a thing of inmense beauty.
Thank God you have the aptitude to prove it visually and so beautifully!!
Looking at those examples of art I have to ask,how can somebody not like them and be passionate about them?
Of course we are a little biased lol
Thanks!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

As a photographer I too often wonder why feet get such a bad rap. In my opinion it's all about presentation and you presented these feet well.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How zen of you. I want what you're having.

Really though I agree. Although not quite as dynamic as the face or hands, I believe they are enough to be an effective method of expression, even an insight into the owner's personality. You don't even need a foot fetish to acknowledge this. Choreographers and film directors both capitalise on this aspect already in conveying characters and their moods, motives etc through the way they are posed and framed. Also every foot is unique, and not just from birth but in the way they develop and how they are maintained or adorned, if at all: this in itself being an insight into the person's attitudes.

If I were to play devil's advocate I could argue that using such digital effects as you have would take away from the natural beauty of the feet thus defeating the purpose. However it could be a good way to demonstrate how we feel about feet to someone who doesn't find them inherently attractive. They look very ethereal and dreamy, almost of otherworldly beauty.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, you're an artist who has found his ideal canvas and subject. you're a true artist and master of the craft!!! your pictures will one day be sold for countless amounts and hung in musems. for the time being, they're in the best place they can find...Wu's!!!!

and I agree, it's hot! and i truely hope to represent feet just as well as you do.. one day!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben:
You are not alone in not been able to separate the foot from the woman.It`s a good thing to not be able to just see only our fetish but the whole person.I have always thought of the female foot as a thing of inmense beauty.
Thank God you have the aptitude to prove it visually and so beautifully!!
Looking at those examples of art I have to ask,how can somebody not like them and be passionate about them?
Of course we are a little biased lol
Thanks!

They absolutely are a thing of beauty, and it's because of the bias you mention - and the fact our self-awareness of that bias is so strong, that makes people like myself wonder "Is this really as great as I / we think it is ... or is is just me (us)".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Ben,

As a photographer I too often wonder why feet get such a bad rap. In my opinion it's all about presentation and you presented these feet well.

They get a bad rap in mainstream media entities, and the only time you do see feet as a subject in any "art" presentation - is as a gimmick of some sort such as "One hundred FEET of Film", etc., and even then, they are seldom presented in a loving way, or one of tribute.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I tell you, you are spot on about pretty feet. And when women doll them up with nail polish and fancy sexy heels, it really showcases their feet's beauty in full costume. I like the shots, guy.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
How zen of you. I want what you're having.

Really though I agree. Although not quite as dynamic as the face or hands, I believe they are enough to be an effective method of expression, even an insight into the owner's personality. You don't even need a foot fetish to acknowledge this. Choreographers and film directors both capitalise on this aspect already in conveying characters and their moods, motives etc through the way they are posed and framed. Also every foot is unique, and not just from birth but in the way they develop and how they are maintained or adorned, if at all: this in itself being an insight into the person's attitudes.

You mention choreographers and that's one of the things that has always fascinated me - the fact they are so aware of feet; the positioning, angles and (sometimes) outright prominence, etc., and the fact many choreographers prefer or at least foster the benefit of bare feet in routines ... yet there seem to be few actual foot "fetishists" among their ranks. In my view, feet are more expressive than any other human physical characteristic, and this is evidently felt my some (or many) non-foot loving choreographers; even those who often incorporate bare feet into their routines. One of our most prominent footgirls (Jyllian) is a professional choreographer. She and I have had countless discussions on this, and her input is also fascinating to me.

[ October 23, 2008, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful female feet truly are natural works of art, being the curviest, most aesthetically pleasing part of the body to the eye. All too many sites overlook this and unnecessarily paint themselves into a dark corner.

G.Guy Neighbor 2008

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links