Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Feet As Art (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet As Art
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with your philosophy and way of thinking of beautiful women and their sexy feet...and the pics you have provided here illustrate why better than any words I could already add to what has been posted here.

The fourth pic shows just why, and speaks to Me in so many ways. Being a sole man, I love the delicate curves of her arches, and how they melt and flow into her soft soles. Simply stunning, and so beautiful. The soft tint of color that blends in so naturally with her skin tone, and the fluid lines of her petite feet, the gentle curves of her rounded heels....so sexy.

I must ask of course, who's feet do these belong too...and could you possibly post a full body shot of this beautiful woman.

Great discussion and well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cromegnome:
Of course it helps to have awesome models. But still, Smokin hot!!!

You are spot on, it helps to have such beautiful girls to act as foot models. With girls such as these, you can line one up against a plain gray wall, put a camera on a tripod, set the timer to auto-snap ten photos and you'd STILL have great photographs.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow!!!! Ben!!!!! what work.. and yeah.. poor foot girl! none of my pals would have stuck around that long......

RPM

Yes, thank Heavens for patience and dedication. After all the time it took to stage and then light that set, the shoot itself was (also) lengthy - and the dear footgirl had not a single complaint. She loved the photos, and that was my greatest reward - I'm still trying to figure out how to reward her.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This might give "Feet as Art" a slightly different meaning...

-  -

These are good too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!!!!! These are some of the most beautiful pics I've seen whether its feet or not. I could frame any of these but that 5th one I've already set as wallpaper. Doesn't hurt that those are the most perfectly sexy feet but you really presented them to get the most beauty out of them. Unbelieveable, WOW!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found this thread of yours with Jewel and if you think about it you could use half the photos in that as "feet as art". You seriously could.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013174;p=1

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
is that malory in all the pics?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I agree with your philosophy and way of thinking of beautiful women and their sexy feet...and the pics you have provided here illustrate why better than any words I could already add to what has been posted here.

The fourth pic shows just why, and speaks to Me in so many ways. Being a sole man, I love the delicate curves of her arches, and how they melt and flow into her soft soles. Simply stunning, and so beautiful. The soft tint of color that blends in so naturally with her skin tone, and the fluid lines of her petite feet, the gentle curves of her rounded heels....so sexy.

I must ask of course, who's feet do these belong too...and could you possibly post a full body shot of this beautiful woman.

Great discussion and well done.

Regards,
2swift

I like the way you describe these, and the fourth photograph is one which I quite like as well. The Feet on photos one through five and photograph number seven are Malory's. The sixth and final photograph belong to a girl I've just recently met, Barbie.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
is that malory in all the pics?

You have an excellent eye, all photos but the sixth and eighth are of Malory's feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I found this thread of yours with Jewel and if you think about it you could use half the photos in that as "feet as art". You seriously could.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013174;p=1

Jewel actually participated in a shoot that was intended to augment this post, but there was not enough time to get those uploaded, sifted and sorted, etc. This sort of thing is right up her alley. I may do a separate post in this category of "Jewel art Feet", when time allows.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I love close-ups of sexy feet. You captured the sexiness of these women's feet so well.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

-

[ October 25, 2008, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Back for my daily dose of this epic thread, in my opinion the greatest thread in the history of this legendary board.

I think this thread should be pinned at the top of the forum because as threads make it deeper into the archives they tend to get lost. I know I've seen may phenominal threads by Ben resurface from like back in 07 and stuff, and it was probably just good luck for me that someone happened to bump them. I think this is the pinnicale of everything that is beautiful, natural, normal and awesome about foot fetish and it'd truely be a sin for any foot fan to ever miss out on such greatness. I think it'd serve as the perfect opening to the greatest foot fetish forum on the world wide web because the beauty contained within these pictures know no boundries and would appeal to any audience.

Any new commers to the board that start their journey here by seeing this type of unparalled quality of a picture that can be found here at Wus are going to be hooked instantly. Any nosey non foot fetish snoopers or lurkers that stumble upon this site, no matter how anti feet they may be, if they have a pulse and they happened to see this thread they couldn't possibly help but appreciate the beauty in these pictures. The foot perv looking to drop a load's only issue with having this thread at the top of the forum is that the pictures are so sexy he may end up with some premature ejaculation issues, and of course it'll be right there for the board regulars to look back on whenever they get the urge, or for the photographers or the foot girls, if they're ever feeling unmotivated or uninspired, one refreshing glance at these pictures is all they should need to get back in the zone and want to make their own magic happen.

If there was ever a sticky worthy thread, this would be my nomination. Thank you once again for presenting these pictures Ben. You are the undisputed king of foot photography in my books. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow!!!! Ben!!!!! what work.. and yeah.. poor foot girl! none of my pals would have stuck around that long......

RPM

I was the "pal" who stuck around for this (stuck around or got stuck) lol. Don't worry, he owes me & he knows it. How have you been?

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i thought i recognized the foot.. but i said.. i'm not one to study as closely as I should, but i was planning to compare it to my 'database' to be certain.

Malory, my hat is tipped off deeply to you. I've done long shoots, but i was the only constant in the shoot.. (diff gals.. and me alone setting up and shooting). so i know how hard that can be on the photog.. i can only try to imagine your part.

as expected, super duper fantastic!!! i'm just awestruck. i love this set showcasing you!!!

I will continue to dig into the past every now and again to bump up your pics.. that is the least I can do to help remind Ben he owes you royally!!! and we all appreciate your valiant effort!

as for me, i'm doing good.. just keeping busy. I'll drop you a line later when a break opens up.

this set is a testimony to how great a woman you are.. seriously. none of my friends would stick around for a shoot that long. the closest I came to it.. we moved around so much.. she barely noticed the time, but she wasn't too happy it was long either.

Malory, you're a princess.. don't let anyone every tell you differently.

Ben, again, you da man!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links