Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Feet As Art (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet As Art
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
for the time being, they're in the best place they can find...Wu's!!!!

and I agree, it's hot! and i truely hope to represent feet just as well as you do.. one day!

RPM

It is certain, wu's is the best possible place to showcase "Feet as Art", as with any other presentation of feet - and not just the best place in the net, but specifically, the best place among (any) other foot forums.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am in awe of you COMPLETELY...... [Bow Down]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Beautiful female feet truly are natural works of art, being the curviest, most aesthetically pleasing part of the body to the eye. All too many sites overlook this and unnecessarily paint themselves into a dark corner.

G.Guy Neighbor 2008

I concur, they are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body, and also the most expressive. It does (of course) occur to me that my bias may drive as much of this idea as reality itself - but, as has been pointed out by others, there are plenty of non "fetishists" who are able to see and appreciate this, as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi ben i see the most beautiful feet, so delicious [Drool]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben these images are so beautiful. And the lighting in the first is really working. Thanks for sharing!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Ben these images are so beautiful. And the lighting in the first is really working. Thanks for sharing!!

I spent about an hour setting up the lighting for the first, third and fifth photographs; my original plan was to use one key light, one fill light and a tiny slave flash hidden behind the feet, as a halo light. Eventually I ended up pointing the halo light straight up into a reflector (rather than toward the back of the feet) - and bouncing it back down on the feet from above. I diffused it quite a bit and experimented with it's return angle until I could get it to highlight along the blade of her foot and ankle (poor footgirl!).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben...these are some great pics! I gotta say that your work in general is some of the best around! It shows that you have a love for feet and trust me, we all appreciate it!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
It shows that you have a love for feet and trust me, we all appreciate it!

It absolutely and genuinely is the love for Feet as a primary motivating factor; it's the love for feet, and the life that goes with it. I also love the fact there are so many like-minded people with whom to share the stories, photographs and experiences.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just have to thank you again for this thread Ben. I'll be visiting this baby daily for the rest of my days. What a wonderful presentation of devine feminine beauty you've put on display here. I'd like to get that third picture like blown up right huge and framed to hang above my bed or in my living room or something.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

I spent about an hour setting up the lighting for the first, third and fifth photographs; my original plan was to use one key light, one fill light and a tiny slave flash hidden behind the feet, as a halo light. Eventually I ended up pointing the halo light straight up into a reflector (rather than toward the back of the feet) - and bouncing it back down on the feet from above. I diffused it quite a bit and experimented with it's return angle until I could get it to highlight along the blade of her foot and ankle (poor footgirl!).
I knew you had to have worked for that light...it's just, just perfect! I'm so inspired by these images. I really mean a big thank you for posting them and expalaining how you got the results!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!!!! Ben!!!!! what work.. and yeah.. poor foot girl! none of my pals would have stuck around that long......

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
I just have to thank you again for this thread Ben. I'll be visiting this baby daily for the rest of my days. What a wonderful presentation of devine feminine beauty you've put on display here. I'd like to get that third picture like blown up right huge and framed to hang above my bed or in my living room or something.

It looks like you and I are on the same wavelength. I've actually begun the process of getting one of the photos from that shoot printed on a 24" X 36" textured canvas, which I'll mount on a deep burgundy wall in my (dimly-lit) media room - highlighted by a ceiling-mounted track light.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Ben, I tell you, you are spot on about pretty feet. And when women doll them up with nail polish and fancy sexy heels, it really showcases their feet's beauty in full costume. I like the shots, guy.

You are right, and that is why I really appreciate girls who spend the extra time and administer the painstaking care to make their feet presentable and keep them beautiful; the attention-to-detail they display in accentuating that beauty with toe rings, anklets and nail art.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben you are an AMAZING photographer!!!! Of course it helps to have awesome models. But still, Smokin hot!!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This might give "Feet as Art" a slightly different meaning...

-  -

I posted the whole set before noticing this thread here:

-> http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013938

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
Andreas Kalamos - Wandering Pencil Wielder

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links