Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Feet As Art (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Feet As Art
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i thought i recognized the foot.. but i said.. i'm not one to study as closely as I should, but i was planning to compare it to my 'database' to be certain.

Malory, my hat is tipped off deeply to you. I've done long shoots, but i was the only constant in the shoot.. (diff gals.. and me alone setting up and shooting). so i know how hard that can be on the photog.. i can only try to imagine your part.

as expected, super duper fantastic!!! i'm just awestruck. i love this set showcasing you!!!

I will continue to dig into the past every now and again to bump up your pics.. that is the least I can do to help remind Ben he owes you royally!!! and we all appreciate your valiant effort!

as for me, i'm doing good.. just keeping busy. I'll drop you a line later when a break opens up.

this set is a testimony to how great a woman you are.. seriously. none of my friends would stick around for a shoot that long. the closest I came to it.. we moved around so much.. she barely noticed the time, but she wasn't too happy it was long either.

Malory, you're a princess.. don't let anyone every tell you differently.

Ben, again, you da man!!

RPM

The irony is Ben shoots fast. He works & shoots really fast & uses mulitple cameras so he's changing back & forth. But he can spend a long time in setup when it's something like this. Even more ironic when he never does 2nd or 3rd takes while making videos but can spend an hour (or 2 or 3) setting up a still shot. Weird.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben...malory is definately great and I've waited for pics of her such as these and her feet are amazing. Now you've teased me with this new girl barbie. Come on now give us more. Lol.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xdm2002:
Ben...malory is definately great and I've waited for pics of her such as these and her feet are amazing. Now you've teased me with this new girl barbie. Come on now give us more. Lol.

I'm actually working on that. I say this often, but it is (still) true - Barbie has some of the most beautiful feet you can find. We actually went out to do some shooting today but the weather didn't permit so we went and met Malory at a Cyber-coffee shop in Tacoma and logged in with her for a bit.

Give it a week or two and you'll be seeing some photos of Barbie. She's motivated to show her feet off and it's not just the feet. Wait until you see this GIRL!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I really can't wait. Too bad the weather didn't permit. I have a friend in seattle and she says that its rare to have great weather up there. I will be looking forward to the pics.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Omg! I wanna see more. I love her toes from what I can see. Of course I can't see all I wanna see that's why I wanna see more. What are her arches like? Sorry I'm anxious.
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow. I really can't wait. Too bad the weather didn't permit. I have a friend in seattle and she says that its rare to have great weather up there. I will be looking forward to the pics.

It's actually not as bad as they claim. You've got essentially a rainy season (which is winter) and a dry season. We're not even in the top ten U.S. cities in average rainfall. It does get overcast quite a bit and that probably helps perpetuate the (relative) myth - it was freezing this morning though, and damp from fog. That's what kept us from shooting today. Keep an eye open for Barbie's feet sometime within the next few weeks. She's another tall one, at 5'10"!

[ October 29, 2008, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soft photos. Love 'em!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Omg! I wanna see more. I love her toes from what I can see. Of course I can't see all I wanna see that's why I wanna see more. What are her arches like? Sorry I'm anxious.

Her arches are deep and her toes are long. She has some of the shapliest feet one may encouter. Anywhere.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are totally awesome, really pretty. Just goes to show feet can be so beautiful. I bet people who don't love feet would even like these.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This shot from your new post could've been included here, it's unearthly and has a really great artistic look to it.

-

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links