Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 226)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
quote:
Originally posted by yeah_i_suck_toes:
"Sequoia Throne" by Protest the Hero

Nice one. Good to see some people actually listen to MUSIC on here. Not just hip hop BS.

Also, honorable mention to Diamond Johnny, because Rush is awesome.

There's more to music than just rock, buddy.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure there is more to music than just rock; there is also Classical music, Country Western, Folk, heck even Electronic music takes a fair bit of talent.

[Smile]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure there is more to music than just rock; there is also Classical music, Country Western, Folk, heck even Electronic music takes a fair bit of talent.

[Smile]

Then there's Pants on the Ground LOL...still puzzled as to why that's a hit..did you know that a TRIBUTE to that song is one of the 100 most downloaded songs on iTunes..An underwear-clad Larry Platt followed by Simon Cowell leaving next season will finally kill off American Idol..quote me on it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Crusher - The Cramps

Lux Interior R.I.P

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't get "Buch Dich" out of my head by Rammstein...maybe Hal could do a translation? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:

[Smile]

Then there's Pants on the Ground LOL...still puzzled as to why that's a hit..did you know that a TRIBUTE to that song is one of the 100 most downloaded songs on iTunes..An underwear-clad Larry Platt followed by Simon Cowell leaving next season will finally kill off American Idol..quote me on it!
Pants on the ground!!! Haha, that's a big inside joke with me and my sister.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robots in Disguise - Turn it up
Take a Listen
Jack Off Jill - Star No Star
Take a Listen
I don't know what to believe.
Peel all the scars from our way.
When you're the boy that I want,
we will have one perfect day [Smile]
Scary Bitches - Piss All Over Your Grave
Take a Listen

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Can't get "Buch Dich" out of my head by Rammstein...maybe Hal could do a translation? [Big Grin]

Delivery of the goods :

Bend down, I command you
turn your face away from me
your face means nothing to me
bend down

A human on all fours
I take him on a walk
ambling along the corridor
I am disappointed

Now he comes backwards towards me
Honey stays stuck on the garter
I am disappointed, totally disappointed

Bend down
your face doesn't interest me

The human has bent down
and moved into a good light
I show him what you can do
and I start to cry

The human stammers a prayer
out of fear because it goes worse for me
he tries to bend down even more
tears run up the back

Bend down

Bend down, I command you
turn your face away from me
your face means nothing to me
bend down once more

Bend down

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Coldplay "Viva la Vida"

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Collective Soul "Staring Down"

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for the translation Diablocus! Interesting to say the least...

Kicking my Heart around - The Black Crowes

Collective Soul is awesome!

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Love Of My Life"- Erykah Badu
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

No problem, more than happy to do so.

A Beautiful Lotus "Redrum is Murder"

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Silver "Wham Bam"

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bluetoelover
unregistered

Not a football fan by any means but in honor of tomorrow's game

On March the Saints by Down

have a listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FduXYJc9VA

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links