Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 227)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Guetta f/ Akon "Sexy Bitch"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Us & Them - Pink Floyd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJJJ7ec1eAo&feature=related

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Inside" --- JETHRO TULL

"I'm sitting in a corner feeling glad
Got no money coming in but I can't be sad
That was the best cup of coffee I ever had
And I won't worry about a thing because we've got it made
Here on the inside, outsides so far away".

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Say Ah!"- Trey Songz
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fall of Troy - "In the Unlikely Event"

I HIGHLY recommend a listen to anyone in to modern rock or punk. The guitar riffs are blistering and the vocals are really satisfying.

One of my all time favorite bands.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
The Fall of Troy - "In the Unlikely Event"

I HIGHLY recommend a listen to anyone in to modern rock or punk. The guitar riffs are blistering and the vocals are really satisfying.

One of my all time favorite bands.

I like them quite a bit as well.
I really am into "We Better Learn How to Hotwire A Uterus" and the whole Manipulator album.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manipulator was a masterpiece. I still listen to it at least once a week. I had a feeling you'd like 'em.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Manipulator was a masterpiece. I still listen to it at least once a week. I had a feeling you'd like 'em.

It really was. That CD was permanently placed in my car stereo for almost a year. [Smile] I give them a listen every so often. It's nice to have someone here with the same taste in music. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

My tastes are really all over the place, they just don't include Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, etc.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
My tastes are really all over the place, they just don't include Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, etc.

Same here. I like a lot of different music. I'm not very much into jazz or classical though. I draw the line that.

Jack Off Jill - Vivica

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG i heard the black eyed peas song IMMA BE on stern yesterday, and it is freaking incredible

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink Floyd - Echoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=646KtkEcPm8

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

The New Cities - "Hypertronic Superstar"

I love these guys, they put on such a great live show.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Empire State of mind" by Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links