Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disturbed: "Remember"
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"To Sir with Love" LuLu

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybeline by Chuck Berry....and I don't know why.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 21ToeSucker:
Blue Monday? ... Is that the song? I know Orgy covered it....

Yeah, that one was originally written and recorded by New Order, one of my all-time favorite bands. Speaking of them:

"Everything's Gone Green" by New Order.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Green River" - Creedence Clearwater Revival

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Green Tamborine" - The Lemon Pipers

"Now listen while I pla-a-a-a-a-a-ayyyyy .. my green tamborine"

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of New Order, anybody know "The Faint"?

I went to see them live yesterday (together with "Bright Eyes") and they reminded me of New Order. Great stuff!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Echoing Green" by Cause & Effect.

That's my favorite track from the debut album of one of the more underrated bands of the 1990s and certainly one of the bands that had a great deal of influence on my songwriting at the time. RIP Sean Rowley.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Green Eyed Lady" - Sugarloaf!

PS - I don't know how they ever mastered a record this well back in those days. This, and "Don't Call Us We'll Call You" are two of the best-produced songs I've ever heard. Great for headphones, quad, dolby-pro logic, 5.1 - even great in Mono (and that's the truth).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Green Is The Colour" by Pink Floyd.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Green Green Grass Of Home" - Everybody, but I'll take the Englebert Humperdink and / or Mac Davis versions.

PS - aside from (the sickening) "Little Green Apples" by Bobby Goldsboro, this song has more remakes than just about any. Everyone from The New Christy Minstrels to Leslie Uggams!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if anybody knows this ??? [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

"The Last Ninja 2 (Tune # 10)" from Matt Gray (8-Bit tunes rule)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bon Jovi: "its my life"
REM "leavin` New York","Whats the frequency K..."
just 2 out of many, many,.....

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Red and Black" by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Alain Boublil, & Herbert Kretzmer.

-

Calico Jack

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Black and White" - 3 Dog Night

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links